Updated AvP3 Predator Gameplay Demo

Started by Darkness, Nov 10, 2009, 08:00:48 PM

Author
Updated AvP3 Predator Gameplay Demo (Read 20,112 times)

Darkness

Aliens vs Predator was showcased at Igromir 2009 last weekend which is a games show in Russia. You can watch a ten minute video of them playing the first Predator level. While this is the same as the E3 demo, this video shows an updated build of the game and you’ll notice many subtle changes, particularly to the HUD. This also shows the number of Predator missions: Tutorial, Jungle, Refinery, Ruins, Research Lab, and Pyramid.

In related news, AvP will reportedly not be released in Germany due to its gory content. It was rumoured that Sega would have to cut it there but now, they’re refusing to censor it altogether because it lessens the gameplay experience. Thanks to Ikarop, yaji and AMC_Duke for the news.

Headbite

i like it, looks a lot smoother

dread7154

It sucks that germany won't get to experience this game, but I admire Sega's firm stance on not censoring the game. Preds FTW!!!

tigerija

Second trophy kill... the head isnt bloody, and he pules it tru his body, looks cheap.  Alien predator fighting looks nice tho.

Spoon

Spoon

OMG the preds blades look so much better now.  I personally would rather see one handed blades and little shorter but damn they are an improvement. great to see these changes.

Johnny Handsome

I love how the Predator breaks the alien's spine, cool killing methods overall.

Rob

Rob

They changed quit a bit of it,the Predator hands, the rist blades, the Preds viser vision the energy & health bar. the jungle environment looks dark creepy & the cut seen looks amazing, shame it didn't come to the Predalien cut seen that would of been ineresting. They eve put in 1 or 2 Xeno Drones among the Warrior Xenos that was good & if theres any changes with the Xeno gameplay, I can't wate.

tigerija

I think he will upload one more video. I hope, coz this isnt the end. And its his third video. I bumped to this one from the second video of this guy actually where I tought was gameplay -.-' .

Johnny Handsome

Yeah the Predator hands look a lot better now, much more elegant with the real claws and gloves.

Commander Griker

looking good so far

Purebreedalien

Wow, the new HUD is sexy    :D  

frostedone

Holy crap this is awesome.   8)  

War Wager

Really glad they got rid of those those chubby hands...

Riptr2

Riptr2

The game appears to be shaping up nicely, we can only hope that the Alien and Marine get the same careful treatment, which I magine they will.

predalien27

Poor Germans...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed