AvP Costumes on PSN

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 03, 2010, 06:34:30 PM

Author
AvP Costumes on PSN (Read 10,039 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sega have just announced the release of some custom AvP avatars for the PlayStation gamers:

“I'm very pleased to announce that from tomorrow, and for a limited time  only, full outfits from Aliens vs Predator will be available in the  European PlayStation Home Thread Store on the PlayStation 3. These costumes, a male and female version for each species in the game,  are offered as complete packages, but also available to download  separately. These downloads are accessible for a limited time, and will  be taken out of the Thread Store on the 31st of March.”

Thanks to Sega for letting us know. I’m currently awaiting information on whether any similar costumes will be released for the Xbox 360.  Check out Sega’s Flickr for more pictures.

spinksy

spinksy

PLEASE god can these be avalible on the Xbox 360.......................................

bog113

bog113

A pair for each species.Really! Sega releases a bunch of crap   >:(    and everybody is ready to eat it.   >:D  

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

When will they be available for US

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Why only EU?

predalien922

predalien922

I don't like a lot home.It seems me bored... :  . When I saw this article I thought it was about new costumes for multiplayer..   :(  

dachande89

dachande89

Man this needs to be released for xbox....

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ClockworkHorror

ClockworkHorror

That's pretty frickin' awesome.

Ravagespawn

Ravagespawn

I hope they release them for U.S. as well.  I was just waiting for some good news like this!!

The Demon

The Demon

What the hell is it?

Roargathor

Roargathor

I fail to see the "custom" in tall this.  The pred has shorter dreds, the human is just skinny, and the alien is no different than the default warror skin. Did I miss something?

PHILL

PHILL

IT SHOULD BE FREE FOR ANYONE WHO HAD A BROKEN FACEHUGGER WITH THE GAME

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

I agree with phill, SEGA should at least tell Sony to Email PS3 owners to give us H.E buyers a code to geuhe costumes

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

Is anyone wants Chrysalis, Runner/Stalker and Razorclaw from AVP arcade and AVP2 PC Game to reappear as MODs in this AVP I really love these Xenomorph varieties and Chrysalis is Xenomorph armored Tank beside the Metal Praetorian and I want rolling attack that able to crush PRED and Marines too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed