Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,695 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Anyone else seen the new hounds they teased for the Preds?

tbh I'm not the biggest fan and would have preferred the Predators design.

Currently the authenticity is being called into question in the facebook group so I jumped the gun a little.

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 18, 2020, 02:12:07 AM
Anyone else seen the new hounds they teased for the Preds?

tbh I'm not the biggest fan and would have preferred the Predators design.

Holy shit they teased adding the dogs?! Where was this?

acrediblesource

ifonic has a instagram page, aparently someone else has one but ultimately not tied officially.

Corporal Hicks

Nothing really new, but talks HG at about 2.00

Corporal Hicks

Illfonic has finally responded to the crossplay queries! The silence had been so bad for them!

Voodoo Magic

Frustrating.

Corporal Hicks

Looks like the update coming with the new DLC features daily and weekly challenges.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 26, 2020, 02:30:59 PM
Looks like the update coming with the new DLC features daily and weekly challenges.

I saw someone in the facebook group mention you that once you finish the game you have to restart it for the challenge to unlock. Haven't been able to test it yet since I only got 4 or 5 games in since the update but it seems like a simple but inconvenient bug if its true.

Katanu

Took longer than expected, but it's finally here!

acrediblesource

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 27, 2020, 06:22:12 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 26, 2020, 02:30:59 PM

I saw someone in the facebook group mention you that once you finish the game you have to restart it for the challenge to unlock. Haven't been able to test it yet since I only got 4 or 5 games in since the update but it seems like a simple but inconvenient bug if its true.

Nope, no such bug. And there is no "finish the game". Its not a single player.

Kailem

You do have to restart the game for the veritanium you get from completing a daily or weekly challenge to register after you redeem it though, so it is indeed a tad inconvenient.

Katanu

Do I have to go to quickplay after every game? Can't I just stay in the game until a next match starts?
Also, waiting time for Predator is quite long.

Kailem

Yeah you have to re-select quickplay after each match to get into another one.

And yep, Predator matchmaking seems to be taking longer tonight than the last few nights, though it's definitely still not as bad as it was before. It'll be a shame if it really was just the release of Dutch that improved the Predator matchmaking times and not anything they did with the patch itself, as I've been loving the much shorter wait times as Predator.

Katanu

Yesterday I got the Plague mask in one of the lockers, but it's still locked when I try to use it. That happened to anyone? Am I missing something?

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Katanu on May 30, 2020, 03:24:25 PM
Yesterday I got the Plague mask in one of the lockers, but it's still locked when I try to use it. That happened to anyone? Am I missing something?

You got the mask or one of the color shaders for it? Its a separate item, you need to unlock the default mask first to be able to change to one of the shaders.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed