Alien vs Predator PSP Details

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2007, 04:47:15 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator PSP Details (Read 20,981 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The Official PSP Guide Book did say they would have new details of this new AvP PSP game. Thanks to frost for taking some pictures of it. See this thread for more details. The game will be published by Sierra (who published AvP2 for PC) and developed by Rebellion (who made AvP1 for PC).

They’re only low-res shots. He will be scanning in the articles later. One picture has a caption that mentions the crashed Predator Ship. According to the article, it has lots of Facehuggers onboard as well as the Alien/Predator hybrid which are let loose when the ship crashes.

Update: frost has scanned the six pages in high-res. Check them out here or on the next page.

Update #2: thewolf has since updated the thread with a transcript of the article. Be sure to read it.

shakermakerman

yay looks cool must buy a psp   ;D  

Kanesson

Kanesson

"yay looks cool must buy a psp"      :D   I second that.  It would be nice if they used the pred ship design from P2 somewhere in AVP//.

scar

scar

alright, i already have a psp just missing the game     ;)  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Well, looks like I am getting a PSP    :-\  

locusta

locusta

from the pictures shown let me conclude, that´s not really related to the upcoming movie. Neither the Alien nor the Predator Design matches with what we seen by now. Whatever. If the Gameplay is worth it, I may get it too.

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

It's set in Gunnison Colorado

Cellien

Cellien

I'll pass.. mainly since I sold my PSP (portable my ass.. the battery dies in 90min).  If it weren't for the good developers on this game, I would be very quick to say it would bomb with the reviewers..   But, we'll see how it turns out.    :)  

i Like every1z openion

i Like every1z openion

Its pretty much AVP 2. Like lovely said its set in Gunnison Colorado and matches the story..:maybe: But i think that is why they do not let you read details on it right now i believe. they dont say too much..I dunno what do u guys think?   :-X  

PredKing87

PredKing87

Like Opinion, i noticed some details about it to that Really are some details from AVP 2..It may not be the same but i think wolf will have 2 wristblades, And if you remember in the Article about them building the predator ship they said it very rugged yet macho and it Looked like a huge wood arch..And that predator does look old even from afar..I cant wait hes gonna stomp sum aliens..

PredKing87

PredKing87

:P  ::I mean "It may not be Exactly The Same As AVP 2, but its all the same details to me:::

Elorrra

Elorrra

I think I like marketing. LOL  3 new potencial customer in 20 mins. That's nice.     ;D  

That Yellow Alien

This game is going to most likely suck. Most PSP games do. Don't be fools and go out and by a PSP just for one game. It will be a huge mistake. At least wait until the game is out and read a couple of reviews. I already have the best AVP game. It's called AVP2 for the PC.

War Wager

War Wager

Geez, I was going to sell my PSP! Think I might keep it now...    :P  

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

I was only messing anyhow .. im so confused though the storyline for the game reads like the AICN script and i hope this isnt the case for the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed