The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 58,977 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Are we sure that statue is actually 100% reliable though?

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

For this kind of stuff? Yeah...

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

Here's my thoughts on the full trailer...

cheachea

cheachea

The "Big Predator" reminds me of "Super Shredder" from TMNT 2

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Except it won't kill itself on accident.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Jul 15, 2018, 02:23:30 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9AN4W32W-Y
You kept referring to Sterling K Brown's character as Nebraska, he's not Nebraska he is Will Traeger, Trevante Rhodes plays Nebraska Williams, the group is referred to as the Loonies....thanks for the video though

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Jul 15, 2018, 02:23:30 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9AN4W32W-Y
I also thought you mentioned that as you were filming this video that you had just seen the Final Trailer that was just released? I know there's a Fan Made modified one that is going around

ace3g

ace3g

The showed the red band trailer before Equalizer 2.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 21, 2018, 09:00:09 PM
The showed the red band trailer before Equalizer 2.
Sweet! Going to see it soon

Corporal Hicks

azamultic

azamultic

Hicks did you hear any rumors about 3 possible predators? I was debating with some people on Russian sources that it's some kind of information about 3 predators in the movie...I do see a lot of misinformation about this movie lately.  :-

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not that has been mentioned to me from the tests so far.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: azamultic on Jul 25, 2018, 10:28:25 AM
Hicks did you hear any rumors about 3 possible predators? I was debating with some people on Russian sources that it's some kind of information about 3 predators in the movie...I do see a lot of misinformation about this movie lately.  :-

It's a strange situation I think.
If there is really a 3rd Predator in the movie, most likely they keep it in secret. Which means that maybe the test screening viewers were told not to leak any information about it.

By the way, I think it's just rumor...
There are 2 and that's all.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 25, 2018, 10:37:30 AM
Not that has been mentioned to me from the tests so far.

I see.

Quote from: Xerxész on Jul 25, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
Quote from: azamultic on Jul 25, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

It's a strange situation I think.
If there is really a 3rd Predator in the movie, most likely they keep it in secret. Which means that maybe the test screening viewers were told not to leak any information about it.

By the way, I think it's just rumor...
There are 2 and that's all.

I was saying the same thing that it's only two preds officially in the movie, and they were telling me that the last updates says that it's 3 predators, and they couldn't give me the link -_-

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: azamultic on Jul 25, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
I was saying the same thing that it's only two preds officially in the movie, and they were telling me that the last updates says that it's 3 predators, and they couldn't give me the link -_-

Even if you had a link, that's not a proof. How many fake articles are there...

But we know Russians just...tough guys, they could know something... ;D :) They SHOULD be right.

I like the idea of a 3rd Predator and would be curious about his intentions/purpose in the movie.

Anyway, were those guys from here (AvPGalaxy) or where did you argue them?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed