July's Hunting Grounds Free Update Is Here - Free Alpha Predator For All & City Hunter DLC Announced!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 17, 2020, 02:13:44 PM

Author
July's Hunting Grounds Free Update Is Here - Free Alpha Predator For All & City Hunter DLC Announced! (Read 26,578 times)

RidgeTop

SuperiorIronman

City Hunter has custom armor colors and skins. Didn't think we'd have been getting that on a movie Predator. Unfortunately none represent the Lost Hunters

Voodoo Magic

PAS Spinelli

RidgeTop

Armor looks great to me, it's just the mask that could use more tweaks. The mouth guard is too wide, the head cover is too narrow and not swept back enough. Also his dreadlock ornaments could use some variations in color and a few rings, but that's more of a nitpick. I do appreciate the cool new plasmacaster animation, though they should've changed the sound as well. And the P2 roar is nice, though they use the one from his healing scene, you'd think they'd have two different ones. Again though, as hardcore fans we're the only ones noticing these things, most will overlook them.

Wrist Rocket seems like a good weapon as well. Lights them on fire with a direct hit.

PAS Spinelli

Wrist Rocket as a class locked weapon kinda confirms the Falconer's Falcon will also be locked, can't wait for more, but yeah, the helmet is accurate but the proportions are off

RidgeTop

PAS Spinelli

Both the disc and the mask can be seen on CH if you equip em but not use em

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Currently City Hunter's horns will clip through Jungle Hunter and Elder's masks. I think it might be altered so the mask doesn't clip while at the same time being usable for everyone's face even if two of the masks don't exactly work.

I think for the wrist rocket it will be like how Elder's wrist blades had been discovered to be sitting off camera until called in. So once selected the gauntlet is swapped for City Hunter's.

Voodoo Magic

Tichinde

Well his dreadlock style is called "youngblood" so I'd we have confirmation of his rank, pretty cool

Enjoy

Wow at the redesign of city hunters mask  ???
Trying to imagine who thought that was okay to pass off.
What a dick

Lost_Hunter

Cool, looking forward to this. The bio-helmet for both the jungle and the city hunter are off. Not sure how that happened. Having fun with the game for sure. I know single player content is off the table but we need something else. How are we gonna play this game next year or the year after?

molasar

Personally I like a CH model. However I understand those that don't because I guess they are not tech savvy.

It is very hard to make a functional, proportional and 100% accurate model in video game. They have a Predator template/s set in the engine for the game and they are limited by them. Just without additional processing power and system overhaul, compromises have to be made.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed