Started by ikarop, Sep 27, 2014, 12:50:11 AM

Author
Fan Reviews (Read 111,025 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's at least 2 of you!  :P

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Hey there, those podcasts are what made me want to join this community. And hell yeah, another Isolation podcast would be sweet. Though I'm mostly waiting for AVPGalaxy's playthrough of the game...  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woo. 3!!

Isolation playthrough is coming after we finish AvPR.  :)

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Id also like an Isolation podcast, hopefully more of a lore based one where you breakdown the story and assess its place as a canonical entry between the first and second films.

Ironb4lls

Ironb4lls

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 27, 2019, 08:37:56 AM
Woo. 3!!

Isolation playthrough is coming after we finish AvPR.  :)

Make it 4! It's the game that made me dig up my password for the forums here.

The Old One

The Old One

I await the playthrough.

Kradan

Kradan

Yeah, where is it, Corporal?

The Old One

The Old One

I'm sure we'll see a announcement soon.

razeak

razeak

My 11 year old just finished and he wanted me to tell the Alien guys I argue with that he thinks it's the best game he's ever played, it's his current favorite game, and that he wasn't as scared as his dad, but he was still scared.. He's not a big fan of the shotgun not slowing the Alien down and that the alien was pretty smart, but was too loud.

I find it funny my son was weaned on CoD didn't cry about difficulty like IGN. He did kind of ragequit a few times.

The Old One

The Old One

IGN isn't a place to look to for a reliable review.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: razeak on Aug 14, 2019, 08:23:45 PM
My 11 year old just finished and he wanted me to tell the Alien guys I argue with that he thinks it's the best game he's ever played, it's his current favorite game, and that he wasn't as scared as his dad, but he was still scared.. He's not a big fan of the shotgun not slowing the Alien down and that the alien was pretty smart, but was too loud.

I find it funny my son was weaned on CoD didn't cry about difficulty like IGN. He did kind of ragequit a few times.

Your son has good taste.

"the Alien guys I argue with" :laugh:

razeak

razeak

Quote from: Still Collating... on Sep 08, 2019, 02:09:27 PM
Quote from: razeak on Aug 14, 2019, 08:23:45 PM

Your son has good taste.

"the Alien guys I argue with" :laugh:

haha that's how he phrased it. We talk about stuff that the community debates over.

Kradan

Kradan

5 years ! Unbelievable ! There's tears of happines in my eyes . It's time to celebrate !

https://youtu.be/YRMu1M6d-P0

The Old One

The Old One

Happy Birthday A.I.

Kradan

Kradan

Spoiler
[close]

Eat Snickers . You're not you when you're hungry.

Spoiler

[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed