New featurette: Vision

Started by JaaayDee, May 24, 2012, 04:29:03 PM

Author
New featurette: Vision (Read 24,076 times)

Gash

Gash

Quote from: szkoki on May 25, 2012, 10:18:43 AM
Quote from: zuzuki on May 24, 2012, 08:43:23 PM
Quote from: RoaryUK on May 24, 2012, 06:11:28 PM
DAVID:  What do you hope to achieve by coming here?

HOLLOWAY:  To meet our makers. To get answers...why they even made us in the first place.
This kinda pissed me of in the story. They find those cave paintings and all the other artifacts and the only conclusion they came up with is that these aliens created us? They don't consider the fact that maybe they just visited us?
I'm asking this in context of the film's story, not as a real life debate
well this is the story :D you cant argue about that in this way but
i think this conversation is way before they visiting the pyramid maybe they are still in space celebrating xmas

Really? I would have thought probably after the first temple visit, when they are a little more clued up about what they have found, but who knows? There might be much larger clues than the cave paintings in the first act.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Maybe, just maybe, after watching the entire film it might make a bit more sense as to why the characters in the film believe the engineers are our makers? Maybe a 2 minute trailer isn't enough context to get pissed about?

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 25, 2012, 12:36:51 AM
Quote from: szkoki on May 25, 2012, 12:25:52 AM
Quote from: corporal dwayne hicks on May 24, 2012, 11:35:30 PM
i live in the USA so Prometheus wont be released until June 8th so iv decided that this weekend ill watch alien next ill watch aliens and finally ill see Prometheus

so you'll gonna miss Fincher's 1st movie, ever alien3....big mistake buddy, BIIGGGGG mistake  :P

btw who is that guy who fires at the engineer?? he appeared in several scenes too

Probably just one of the "mercenaries"

its like Ford is paralyzed and threathened by the engineer and that guy just protecting her

even though i know what will be the faith of the 1st engineer still there is a big ? around this scene

MisterBerserker

MisterBerserker

From the latest Prometheus TV spot it seems that the engineer is only 7 to 8 ft tall and not the original 15 ft from alien.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: MisterBerserker on May 28, 2012, 05:19:30 AM
From the latest Prometheus TV spot it seems that the engineer is only 7 to 8 ft tall and not the original 15 ft from alien.

The engineers are all 9 feet tall according to a magazine article that was posted here a month or so ago. :)

WiseNige

WiseNige

Size doesn't matter. It's all about how good they can rip these humans apart!  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed