Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, May 31, 2012, 03:18:24 PM

Author
Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 89,968 times)

newbeing

newbeing

Looks like no PC collectors edition in the US again....

Prime113

Prime113

Well that's just pure badassness!

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: GearboxDrake and Apone will be using the voices of the original actors. Nothing else to share about returning characters at this time.

Quote from: Gearbox
the four playable characters from the original 1986 movie are for competitive multiplayer -- not campaign.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: ikarop on May 31, 2012, 07:48:48 PM
Quote from: GearboxDrake and Apone will be using the voices of the original actors. Nothing else to share about returning characters at this time.

Quote from: Gearbox
the four playable characters from the original 1986 movie are for competitive multiplayer -- not campaign.

sweet... Jesus...

newbeing

newbeing

From ChrisF at the Gearbox forums.

QuoteJust heard back about Collector's Edition and pre-order bonus content for PC.

For North America: Those that pre-order the digial download of Aliens: Colonial Marines from GameStop will receive the GameStop Pre-Order Bonus (Hudson, Hicks, Drake, Apone, Ripley's Flamethrower, Addtl. Customization Options) but there are no plans to release a Collector's Edition of Aliens: Colonial Marines on PC in North America. For those that don't pre-order the digital download version from GameStop, all of the in-game items contained in the GameStop Pre-Order Bonus will be available for purchase at some point after the launch of the game. I'm checking to see if the in-game items exclusive to the Collector's Edition (USCM Academy Firing Range, Phase Plasma Rifle, Sonic Electronic Ball Breakers) will be made available for those in North America, and will update this post once I have more details there.

For International: Both a Limited Edition and Collector's Edition of Aliens: Colonial Marines will be available PC internationally. In addition, all of the in-game items contained in the Limited Edition will be available for purchase at some point after the launch of the game.

Predaker

Predaker

LOL beat me to it Newbeing.  ;)

Thanks!

escroto

escroto

uuuum, plasma rifle, cool. Must be to fry lolcrushers and other ubber aliens.

Hope It is a quick fire weapon and not recharge-big yaba dabah plasma ball

Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah

Whoa...play as Hicks? I hope Michael Biehn comes back somehow. Looking forward to seeing the padlocked heart in game form. These will be great to go with NECA's marines.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Cant wait to pick this up!! One of the best CE Ive seen. I'll be adding it to the collection.

Spoiler
next year  :(
[close]

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Vepariga on May 31, 2012, 09:17:26 PM
Cant wait to pick this up!! One of the best CE Ive seen. I'll be adding it to the collection.

Spoiler
next year  :(
[close]

Excellent use of the spoiler tag. ;)

Spoiler
Such a long wait...
[close]

shadowedge

shadowedge

Ripley's Flamethrower, Hicks, Apone, Hudson, and Drake?!?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

That is SO awesome in addition to all of the other stuff too. Maybe we can get Vasquez later as DLC.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Well, looks like I'm actually going to buy the collector's edition for this one.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

hey there everybody! Guess we are all going to see alot of MOVIE Characters instead of their own designs :P

Spoiler
Oh boy...
[close]

Ash 937

Ash 937

Since GBX took the first three Alien films into consideration for A:CM, is it okay to hope for skins of characters from other Alien films?  I'd also like to see skins for Parker, Kane (in his astronaut suit no less), Dillon, and Andrews as DLC. 

SM

SM

They took Resurrection into consideration with those cryotubes too.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed