Toyfare Feature AvPR Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 09:44:25 PM

Author
Toyfare Feature AvPR Figures (Read 12,174 times)

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

I don't know....i like the pred design, but its jaws are jutting out too much but it's a good design

Krycek

Krycek

Yeah, that's what I noticed too.

ZombieSlayer909

Yeah I don't like the predator's face.  NECA has alot on the line making these figures. I hope they can show Mcfarlane up.    ;)  

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

MCFARLANE GET THAT DAM LICENSE BACK!  THIS TOYS LOOKS RUBBISH!

Ty

Ty

:o   When do they come out!? I must know!!!!!!!!!    :'(  

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

"MCFARLANE GET THAT DAM LICENSE BACK! THIS TOYS LOOKS RUBBISH!"  Sorry but you compared the Mcfarlane toys to Neca? You are joking! The Mcfarlane is one of the worst figure maker company which is make the poor, low quality and devoid of all pretence stuffs.Don't make me laugh!

zen

zen

Wolf looks good,he's like a true blend of P1 and a comic.That alien looks better then the prototype.Also it depends on what toy you get.I've wanted to through some of Mcfarlane's toys into a wood-chipper,same go's for Neca,but there were some from both companys that i wanted to empty my wallet on!   :D  .But i  gotta say,Wolf looks a lot better then the AVP toys!.Out of those one's i liked Choppers the best!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

derplo

derplo

i dont have any models. im gonna start  a collection hopefully

EpsilonOrpheon777

i think they look great but i'm sorry, am i missing something? where are the acid burns on Wolf's face?  am i just blind or something? oh and i don't know... i'm not a big fan of the Aliens having those huge K-9 teeth.  it was always scarier to me when their teeth more resembled human teeth.  it made it seem more like a supernatural demon of space spawned from a human being, but now they're just like beasts for the Hunters to kill. oh well that's a good thing i guess. Predator Pride    :D  

wolfboy

wolfboy

The acid burn is on the other side of his face. They seemed to have reversed it with the figures or maybe they just flipped the image.

matt

matt

you can see his burns on his left side and he has a white eye.

EpsilonOrpheon777

ahh gotcha thanks

Yogie

Yogie

looks crap! i dont buy toys    ;D  

zen

zen

Is there anything you like Yogie?.It's like you despise everything.

zen

zen

I found this good quallity GB trailer for you fans who are not members of this site or the AVP-R site,enjoy http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/113635.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed