Engineers vs. Predators

Started by Ash 937, Jun 09, 2012, 09:05:37 PM

Who would win in a fight?

Engineer
Predator
Author
Engineers vs. Predators (Read 83,331 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

nah i tihnk enginers and preadtros would be beaten by Bugs. They thrive on carnage tiger.

lord olle

lord olle

i just want to point out that just because one predator has a engineer helmet doesn't mean that every predator in the galaxy have one..... it would be like just because that guy in AVPR stole the predator plasma caster doesn't mean every human on earth have done it

predxeno

predxeno

That's true, for all we know Engineers are rare trophies; as rare as Alien Queens, and that trophy case in AVPR had a LOT of rare stuff in it INCLUDING a Triceratops skull.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: lord olle on Jun 14, 2013, 07:59:20 PM
i just want to point out that just because one predator has a engineer helmet doesn't mean that every predator in the galaxy have one..... it would be like just because that guy in AVPR stole the predator plasma caster doesn't mean every human on earth have done it

Exactly, and same logic applies to anyone that goes "Predator got beaten by Arnold/Danny," that doesn't mean every single Predator got beaten by them.

Thinking about this fight again, I say it goes either way. Whoever gets in the first shot as we don't know enough about the Engineers to make a proper judgement.

Strength wise, both are incredibly strong.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed