Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Potter spinoff)

Started by scarhunter92, Sep 12, 2013, 01:53:53 PM

Author
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Potter spinoff) (Read 22,871 times)

scarhunter92

Xenodog

Loved the book when I was a kid, but this just smacks of money-grabbing B.S as you said I.M.O.

OmegaZilla

If that means more Dragons and more Basilisk - I'm in.

Shasvre

I'm not tired of the Harry Potter verse yet, so I'm in. :)

Magegg

'Tales of Beedle the Bard' and 'JK Rowling's statement that Dumbledore is gay' adaptations coming "for a trilogy"  :laugh:

scarhunter92

This needs Del Toro. He's a well-known Potter fan and regrets not jumping on to direct the third one. This f**king movie screams his name.

Shasvre

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Sep 12, 2013, 07:20:20 PM
This needs Del Toro. He's a well-known Potter fan and regrets not jumping on to direct the third one. This f**king movie screams his name.

I'd rather not actually. I'm almost getting a bit tired of Del Toro monsters. :-\

OmegaZilla

As long as Catling and Dudman studios are onboard, we're in for some f**king good designs and effects.

KiramidHead

I'm more than up for this. The concept is killer and the fact that Rowling is writing it makes it even better. I think I still have that book lying around somewhere, as well as Quidditch Through the Ages.

Magegg

That planned video game has to be like Pokémon, or no buy.

Magegg

I wonder if there will be novelization for the movie(s). I wonder if Rowling will end up writing it. I think she will.

Blacklabel

Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 12, 2013, 07:34:11 PM
I'd rather not actually. I'm almost getting a bit tired of Del Toro monsters. :-\

.....are you feeling well? :P

DC

Made this while I was bored.

Aspie

I've only seen 2 or 3 of those Potter movies, and I wasn't interested. Why would I want another cash grab? :P

Shasvre

Quote from: Aspie on Sep 18, 2013, 12:03:21 PM
I've only seen 2 or 3 of those Potter movies, and I wasn't interested. Why would I want another cash grab? :P

Call me crazy, but I get the feeling this movie isn't aimed at you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed