AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2010, 12:53:34 PM

Author
AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3] (Read 41,744 times)

plagiarize

I am so desperate to get my claws wet with blood and to fill my belly with the flesh and brains of humans and predators alike. The full version is out so soon... the demo before it would be an unexpected treat.

Predalien

Predalien

I want to play the game. Considering this game may or may not sell soo well having a demo at any date would be good. I think that when people play it and see its already out they may want to buy it more.

ikarop

ikarop

Indeed people, you need to chill out a bit! Every bit of information is needed. Anyway, the demo is coming out next week! SEGA is in the process of getting a press release signed off to announce it so stay tunned.

Fujimaster

Luv your work ikarop. Lets hope the truth is out there.

jay484

jay484

i have been waiting for this game
"cheek those corners, check those corners!!"

jay484

jay484

i like my quote better   ;D  

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Ohh well less than 3 Weeks   :)    

Then we shall see Rebellion's magic, Demo or not...

"It's Game Time"   >:D  

SableUk

SableUk

ikarop, do we know precisely when or is the date still uncertain? btw, somewhere on avp net i read that you can "be" a sentry gun, what does this mean? similar to in COD MOD 2 with a.i. control

Proj2501

Proj2501

Wow. The title for this update should read: "Like a Night at a Stripclub."

A TEASE!

ikarop

ikarop

@SableUk Later next week, I'll let you guess what day! or just wait a bit more 'till the official press release.

jacobwalton

sad face
farewell for i am now freezing myself...

Ironseven

Ironseven

Im hopin very soon means tomorrow >.> can't stand this wait.. ah well atleast one got BF BC 2 to play wich is.. well outstanding in a way MW 2 can just GTFO in comparison xD

Deathly_rYaN

The PSN updates every Thursday so PS3 players will get the demo that day   :)  

BlackNinjas

Well if they wanted to release the demo for the pc, 360, ps3 on the same day, then we're prolly looking at a thursday release. That's awesome, but if that's the case then this is going to be the longest week ever.

Bio Mech Hunter

Oh HELL YEAH! It's about time. lol I need to clear some space on my 360's HDD.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed