Ripley edition and season pass?

Started by genozide, Sep 19, 2014, 07:50:33 AM

Author
Ripley edition and season pass? (Read 1,308 times)

genozide

genozide

Hey :)

I don't know if it has been mentioned here or sonewhere else but would somebody here elaborate about the ripley edition and season pass pre-orders?
I recently pre-ordered the ripley edition but i'm unsure if it includes for PC the steam season pass content as well? Or do i need to order that separately s pre-order on steam?
I'm european so i ordered it from game.co.uk

I'd appretiate any more detailed info on what to expect included in all editions and interested in the extra content. So excited the game is getting released soon :)

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: genozide on Sep 19, 2014, 07:50:33 AM
Hey :)

I don't know if it has been mentioned here or sonewhere else but would somebody here elaborate about the ripley edition and season pass pre-orders?
I recently pre-ordered the ripley edition but i'm unsure if it includes for PC the steam season pass content as well? Or do i need to order that separately s pre-order on steam?
I'm european so i ordered it from game.co.uk

I'd appretiate any more detailed info on what to expect included in all editions and interested in the extra content. So excited the game is getting released soon :)

The season pass is separate, I believe. So it'll cost extra.

genozide

genozide

Ok. So i can pre-order that before release and then when i get the game installed i'll have that content added to the edition or would it only work for the digital deluxe edition?

Sevket

Sevket

Quote from: genozide on Sep 19, 2014, 11:03:09 AM
Ok. So i can pre-order that before release and then when i get the game installed i'll have that content added to the edition or would it only work for the digital deluxe edition?

I don't think it will be available upon release. It is always available at a later date

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: genozide on Sep 19, 2014, 07:50:33 AMI'd appretiate any more detailed info on what to expect included in all editions and interested in the extra content. So excited the game is getting released soon :)

The Ripley Edition comes with both bonus levels, "Crew Expendable" and "Last Survivor". The Nostromo Edition only comes with "Crew Expendable". Standard editions have neither.

genozide

genozide

Ok. Thank you so much :)

I'll get the season pass before release so i get those added to the game. Only wish i could get the dark horse novel, steelbook and artbook as well. Wish it was october already :P

New alien game <3 <3

Sevket

Sevket

Quote from: genozide on Sep 19, 2014, 11:53:53 AM
Ok. Thank you so much :)

I'll get the season pass before release so i get those added to the game. Only wish i could get the dark horse novel, steelbook and artbook as well. Wish it was october already :P

New alien game <3 <3

Are those in Nostromo Edition? I prefer that one and season pass

genozide

genozide

Well.. noticed i can't pre-order the season pass only without getting the digital pre-order, and since i'm waiting for the ripley edition pre-order retail i'll have to get the season pass once i've installed the game so will not get those juicy pre-order bonuses. :(

Ripley edition on amazon in US has the dark horse novel as exclusive. Ripley edition in Australia has a steelbookcase and artbook exclusive.
I wish they had those exclusive things in Europe.

But i guess you can't always get everything you'd want when it comes to pre-ordering games.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed