UK Release, Int. Trailer + Picture

Started by Darkness, Sep 13, 2007, 08:02:28 PM

Author
UK Release, Int. Trailer + Picture (Read 11,596 times)

gb

gb

wey in avp they can fire the blades out the gauntlet, maybe he did? im guessing the predalien's blood is not acidic coz the pred wudnt' av an arm left.

Corporal Hicks

What magazine German Pred?

YutaniDitch

So, huh, where are the various formats of the IT...?    ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Don't think we'll be putting them up. You've seen the trouble the site goes through when it gets overloaded. We have a link up to the MWV version of it in our downloads bit.  I'll see about getting them put on AvP2Files.

scarface

scarface

i didnt say it was. i just said its a good rendition of something it MIGHT look like...purists.   ::)  

Darkness

The links to the trailers they sent me were down when I posted this so I didn't bother. It's just the same international trailer I posted about before.

Punk19

Punk19

That is one big monster image.

YutaniDitch

OK, I was just asking because I wanted to see the HD version of the IT...   ;)  

Dane

Dane

This pis is badass   :o  

Darkness

No HD version. It's the same quality of the ones already online.

Space Jokey

Space Jokey

the picture looks good, i think the spikes in the predalien have either been fired or impaled. Im not sure about the dreds on the predalien? i cant wait for this movie, i hope they release more still's and it doesn't have to be of the pred's or the alien....lol  lets stop moaning about the pic's the pred isn't going to look good as the original's lets just deal with it.     :P  

carnalien

carnalien

does neone know if the release date is the same for Australia?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed