UK Release, Int. Trailer + Picture

Started by Darkness, Sep 13, 2007, 08:02:28 PM

Author
UK Release, Int. Trailer + Picture (Read 11,590 times)

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

JK could you post what he said because not all of us iMDB screenames so we can't get on unless we register. Which kinda, no, which does suck!   :-\  

JK

JK

The it said that  image is not from the film.   sorry PredatorKing 2776 .

Azanode

Azanode

Greg said: "Its not in the film. And we didn't shoot it."

Corporal Hicks

There was f**k all different in that trailer. Let down.

Otnip

Otnip

I'm confused, because in the screen caps of the red band trailer right when the dude with the plasma caster is about to blow its brains out and says the awesome line, you can mandibles on the alien on its right side that he is shooting... I'm guessing we are seeing other non queen predaliens as well. Check it out in the gallery.

Green Band

Green Band

"Is it me or does the predalien in the hi-res picture above look nothing like the predalien (queen) we have been seeing in the trailer. Maybe its the angle. "  I personally think the head looks alot smaller. Plus the dreaklocks look kinda of different. It would make sense that there is multiple Pred Aliens if the ship that crashes has several predators on board. So hopefully we see some non queen Pred Aliens running about.  I'm totally for a Queen Pred Alien, but I'm unsure if I dig the dreadlocks. I'll hold my judgement until I see the 'bitch' in action! :-)

Pvt. Hicks

whyd you name yourself "Green Band" LOL

ALIENS

ALIENS

K there r either 2 ways for the predalien. Either its jus an alien like in da movie ALIEN n da brothers mistaken an alien drone 4 a SHE, or da Predalien is goin through a stage wen SHE is goin 2 b a queen n lay eggs. But wait an ALIEN QUEEN has 2 hav a huge cranium n a head dat sticks out lika TORTISE! Well we wil c

ddave

ddave

"Its not in the movie" ??? Which pic do you mean, this one here or the alien on the car? this one we saw in the trailer.. so do ou mean the alien-car pic? that would be a pity, it looks very cool!!! -------------------- ~5000x3400 thats really big, ^^, i want more of these big-ones....

gb

gb

the preds lower tusks are normal but instead of horns pointing down ( like in pred 2), they point out over, and the top left tusk is missing but u can make out a right one

gb

gb

also in the other new pick of pred in sewer with an alien, he has a few if those triangular shaped things,( that we thaught cud b a medkit), attached 2 his strap that goes diagonally across him

GermanPredator

GermanPredator

Hello guys! Great Site! Got this for you from a German Magazin with a little Preview of AVP2: http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4418/dsc00505hb6.jpg  Check it out! Its very nice!    ;)  

gb

gb

thats friggin awesome GP! i knew the preds face looked like that!

GermanPredator

GermanPredator

Thanks ;) BUT I cant understand the Situatuion in this Picture... The Predator had f*cked his "Arms-Spikes" in the Predalien, but in this Pic the Arm of the Predator is not really in the near of the Predalien-Head...you know? (My English is very bad I know!) Perhaps the Predator broke up his "Spikes" after he smashed them in the Predalien Head!!!???

Rhys

Rhys

it is merely a production still, in the actualt trailer rendition of the scene, the blades are indeed connected to his arm.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed