Predators Set Pictures!!!

Started by Darkness, Jan 16, 2010, 08:39:54 AM

Author
Predators Set Pictures!!! (Read 21,800 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Update 18/01/10: Images have been removed at the request of 20th Century Fox.
This is an important day, today we have the first set pictures from Predators including pictures of the cast and the Predators themselves. You can see an unmasked Predator in the background of the one below. Check out the other pictures in the forum or the Gallery for a look at the masked Predators themselves.

20100116 - Predators Set Pictures!!!

Huge thanks to DeadDay for posting them.

SiL

SiL

Those Super Preds don't look very ... I dunno ... super.

Brother

Brother

Ol' Painless............

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

not impressed...il wait for a trailer

Hudson1138

Hudson1138

glad to see some pictures, altho those arent the super preds because theres only one superpred in the script, they do look a bit funny but then again so does the alien whenver u dont see it properly in frame and u just see the actor standing around in a polaroid picture

:-\   they look like AvP 1 preds

Buzznut

Buzznut

this movie is gona be another massive disappointment just live the last two AvP films.. sorry to be the dark cloud but does anyone think theyre actuly gona do a good job this time?

Alien³

Alien³

I'm not judging this film until I've seen it in full.

Jack

Jack

Preds look more like the traditional Preds from the first two films and not like ADI designs.   :)  

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I'm with Alien3 on this: these pictures can easily give us the wrong impression, and we better judge by high res, proper lit pictures.  It seems much more cartoonlike than the Winston Classics, though much better than the ADI creatures, even for being much more unique per character

NikoSuave

NikoSuave

Wow...how can u f*ck up the predators after that being the biggest complaint from the avp franchise.no hope for this sh1t fest of a film

Pelax

Pelax

Exactly NicoSuave... I've got very I mean VERY bad feelings 'bout this movie! Why? Predators fans from comiccon had better costumes last year and you know what? More predators and more miniguns won't make Predator' films any better.

Jack

Jack

Where is the Predators body netting for cloaking.   ???  

Turn&shoot

Turn&shoot

What the hell happened to preds?! They should look like big, mean badasses, yet they look like children (not too high, no muscles, big heads). So far I'm not impressed at all. Maybe some movie trailer would change that...just maybe.

sak1na

sak1na

Ummm... are you sure this is the "Predators" movie we're waiting for? From the pics i see.. i don't really like the predators' design. But i'm hoping that they won't look like that in the movie.   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed