News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 551,051 times)

BishopShouldGo

Stop comparing. Every studio has their own plan.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: DorkiDori on Oct 20, 2016, 07:14:51 PM
no official set pictures, NADA!

They have released at least 5 of those so far off the top of my head.

Quote from: DorkiDori on Oct 20, 2016, 07:14:51 PM
What kills me is that Guardians 2 had a teaser premiere yesterday... and it doesnt come out til next Summer!!!

Guardians will be released in April, Covenant in August. 3 months difference.

John Doe

I like the mistery with this picture, like with the first one. I don't want Fox spoil the entire Movie with stupid trailers of 3 minutes or clips. If you mix all the Rogué One trailers you have the entire Movie.

DorkiDori

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 20, 2016, 09:42:03 PM

Guardians will be released in April, Covenant in August. 3 months difference.

eh, you know what i mean... no MAJOR set photos have been released much like Prometheus did with the head/mural room and various other locations. all weve had are a few animated corridor shots (with nothing in them), one shot of whats her face resting with her shotgun, a small snippet of the inside of a cockpit aaaaaaaaaaaand the urn room that Scott was doing a small interview in. nothing that really gives away anything SUPER mysterious like the giant head did (and all the urns set around the head).

i didnt really know the exact release date of Guardians, all it said was "SUMMER" at the end of the teaser.

im just keeping my fingers crossed well see a teaser for Covenant by the end of the year!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Sep 22, 2016, 10:46:53 AM
A member named musicians son over on imdb posted a leaked info regarding covenant... It was taken down so guess it was real i was able to find out some of what he said and i will post it here:

Spoiler
QuoteJungle Setting, Backburster Aliens & Black Goo returns..

Some random guy gets infected by the Black Goo through his Ear. Then his spinecord explodes to reveal a never before seen creature which immediately attacks.
[close]

This was legit btw.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 24, 2016, 07:38:42 AM
A member named musicians son over on imdb posted a leaked info regarding covenant... It was taken down so guess it was real i was able to find out some of what he said and i will post it here:

Spoiler

Some random guy gets infected by the Black Goo through his Ear. Then his spinecord explodes to reveal a never before seen creature which immediately attacks.
[close]

This was legit btw.

August can't come soon enough.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 24, 2016, 07:38:42 AM

Spoiler

[close]

This was legit btw.

I cant wait for this scene now lol

T Dog

Just saw this over on IMDB - possibly commissioned poster. Very cool anyway - looks like an old VHS cover nearly. Definitely a new pic of Waterson right?

John Doe

T Dog

Corporal Hicks

http://messypandas.deviantart.com/art/Alien-Covenant-Poster-612331338

Here's the source. Might be worth asking him where the picture came from.

John Doe

He used the Katherine picture, then duplicate the walls and include the Alien floor.

Corporal Hicks

She isn't stood up in the original image, I think, is where T Dog is thinking it's new.

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 24, 2016, 11:50:23 AM
She isn't stood up in the original image, I think, is where T Dog is thinking it's new.
The person who put it on IMDB suggested the creator might have been commissioned to do a mock for an official poster. I assume that would mean their approach was rejected.

Corporal Hicks

I posted the link to the original above. If anyone has a DeviantArt account, let's ask him!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed