Filming The Elder Predator - ADI Shares New Alien vs. Predator Behind-the-Scenes Video!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 22, 2019, 01:13:27 PM

Author
Filming The Elder Predator - ADI Shares New Alien vs. Predator Behind-the-Scenes Video! (Read 9,501 times)

Kradan

Despite he looks a little overmuscular to me i like Upgrade's design and think it really fits its "Badass Predator" nature. And that scene where he crashed Fugitive's face with bare hands really gave me impression how dangerous he is.

AhabPredator

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 25, 2019, 10:24:15 PM
Despite he looks a little overmuscular to me i like Upgrade's design and think it really fits its "Badass Predator" nature. And that scene where he crashed Fugitive's face with bare hands really gave me impression how dangerous he is.

Mostly true. But the face just looks...wrong.

There is an elegance in Stan Winston designs that we have departed from. You don't need to make everything "bigger" and "better." Sometimes simplicity is the key.

Enjoy

i think ADI is ok with the alien but they are not anywhere near stan winston legend studio when it comes to the predator.
Disney please use legend studios for any further predator appearences in any movie.
Also i am ok with seeing Boba Fett getting hunted by a Predator.

The Old One

The Old One

ADI's Alien³ Alien is the first and last good ADI Alien.

The Newborn's a technical marvel, and the Eggs and Facehuggers? Always good.
Covenant's the best versions though.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Enjoy on Mar 04, 2019, 11:54:51 PM
i think ADI is ok with the alien but they are not anywhere near stan winston legend studio when it comes to the predator.
Disney please use legend studios for any further predator appearences in any movie.
Also i am ok with seeing Boba Fett getting hunted by a Predator.

Enjoy for President! I enjoy Enjoy!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed