Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 414,763 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Why did you stop?

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

What kind of vehicle was it in San Andreas?

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 10, 2020, 11:16:57 PM
Why did you stop?
Are you talking to me or Corporal Hicks?

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Nov 11, 2020, 02:46:46 PM
What kind of vehicle was it in San Andreas?
The Andromeda plane on the stowaway mission. This was back in '04 so I don't know if it was discovered and put online since then. It is big and white and has a little ramp in the back that is controllable. Basically, you use the destroy all vehicles cheat when the mission starts and you're on the bike. Then, you use the fast time/fast motion cheat, then cars fly cheat, then spawn a tank and quickly ram the destroyed plane into the hangar. It has to be forced in, like really hard and not just half-hanging out. It will be about 80% of the way in when it's ready. Once that's done, you run into the building with the save icon nearby, save, then load the game you just saved. This is the only way to get the hanger to repair the plane, as it will not close and do it's thing any other way. You'll have to use the indestructible vehicle cheat or or repair vehicle cheat everytime you fly the plane, since taking it out of the hanger damages it a little each time.

Unfortunately, it is not the big ramp plane you see when you drive the bike into the back and go on foot in it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Nov 11, 2020, 10:59:18 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 10, 2020, 11:16:57 PM
Why did you stop?

Are you talking to me or Corporal Hicks?

You.

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Oct 24, 2020, 09:13:16 PM
twice I've been ranked in the top ten on global leaderboards for different games, back when I liked videogames.

I assume you don't play if you don't like them anymore.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Oh, I didn't catch that and should have said back when I was into games. I still beat around the bush with them, but don't see them as exceptionally fun anymore. What happened was burn out; I basically felt I had done everything worthwhile in the genres of game that interested me. I was a 90's to early 2010's player, but they just sort of stagnated. I suppose they'd be cool still to people that are new to them, but to these eyes, very little in the way of worthwhile new features or improvements are being made. I need tech to essentially progress impossibly fast to take up my old hobbies.

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Kailem

Kailem

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Looks like they're canonizing the Destroy ending to ME3.

It'll be interesting to see how they do it without Casey Hudson.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Or changed the conclusion completely leading to Casey Hudson's departure from Bioware.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 11, 2020, 10:00:56 PM
Or changed the conclusion completely leading to Casey Hudson's departure from Bioware.

I wonder if the remaster will change ME3's ending.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yes exactly my meaning.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 11, 2020, 10:12:08 PM
Yes exactly my meaning.

Do you think maybe Casey Hudson rage-quit BioWare because they're changing the ending of ME3 in the remaster against his wishes to make way for a true ME4?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I do.

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed