UK Release, Int. Trailer + Picture

Started by Darkness, Sep 13, 2007, 08:02:28 PM

Author
UK Release, Int. Trailer + Picture (Read 11,593 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Just had an email from a company handling the online marketing for the UK release. Nothing new really. Release date is January 18th 2008 as we already established. They also supplied the international trailer in a variety of formats and included this huge high-res image of the Predalien vs Predator picture that was on IGN:

It’s gotta be the biggest picture I’ve ever seen online: It’s 5118 x 3412 pixels so I uploaded it to ImageShack.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Wow!   :o   that is big!!!    ;D  

KARHAN

KARHAN

massive

ElderPredator

Biggest picture ever.

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

still not any new news..im waitin for pictures from the movie..doubt they will do that tho considering they dont want to spoil any new scenes that are not in the trailer so..oh well we got enuf info rite..this movie is at least what they promised i used to imagine what it would be like now we got a glimpse and WOLF is nothing but a bad ass predator i cant wait..dont no about u..

Fixit88

sweeeeet

scarface

scarface

by the way...i managed to find an artists rendition of the predqueen...very badass. why wouldnt you want to see this? http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/PREDALIEN.JPG

Darkness

That's not a PredQueen. It's a Predalien painting by Dave Dorman.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

It is good though! I wanted it to be that way.   :-\   but whatever......

Hybrid PM

Is it me or does the predalien in the hi-res picture above look nothing like the predalien (queen) we have been seeing in the trailer. Maybe its the angle.

Xenomorphine

Dorman's picture isn't quite realistic, because the lower jaws are too out of proportion, compared to the upper.  Which company is this? I'm in the UK. I'd be interested to know, if it's allowed.

LukaKovach

Even with that pic I still can't understand the configuration of the predator's jaws.    ???   It's like there is one additional tusk    ???  

Warrior

Warrior

i looks like the predator has six tusk insted of the four   ???  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

the still looks cool! very stylish! and big  and its big enough to be used a wallpaper lol.  18th jan...oh well not to bad!  Rock On!

JK

JK

This is what greg said about the new alien picture in the car.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/board/thread/84791636?p=2&d=84863041#84863041

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed