Author
Novel Previews (Read 65,649 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Added the Cauldron preview to the list.

jacorama

jacorama

ive read some there pretty cool :o ;D :) ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Added Flesh and Blood and Steel Egg.

Bob Saget

Bob Saget

which novels are still in print, obviously the dark horse ones are still in print, but which of the older ones are still available in stores? i need a alien harvest (the one i had got lost when i moved) and i havent seen it in stores

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

None. Get them all off Ebay.

Thorby

Thorby

Im getting some of the Predator ones on ebay :)
There done by Dark Horse so they have to be good!  ;) lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Which? New ones or old?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Re-stickied and added Turnabout, South Sea China, No Exit and Criminal Enterprise.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Bob Saget on Oct 31, 2007, 03:11:24 AM
which novels are still in print, obviously the dark horse ones are still in print, but which of the older ones are still available in stores? i need a alien harvest (the one i had got lost when i moved) and i havent seen it in stores

The ones that are no longer sold in stores is Aliens Genocide, Rogue, Labyrinth, Music of the Spears, and Berserker.  Everything else, just ask the book store people to order it and put it on reserve for you.  That's what I did for the books that I couldn't get.  This list isn't that up to date, things may have changed but htis was the list when I went shopping for the books.

predxeno

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The reason Berserker isn't on here is because Amazon doesn't have a preview for the novel. This is only a thread with previews so people can have a quick look at the novels.  :)

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 18, 2010, 07:48:30 AM
The reason Berserker isn't on here is because Amazon doesn't have a preview for the novel. This is only a thread with previews so people can have a quick look at the novels.  :)

Oh, my bad.

drummerboy7

drummerboy7

I just bought predator south china sea and aliens origenal sin.....and what did u guys read them and how where thay?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: drummerboy7 on Mar 22, 2010, 01:05:05 AM
I just bought predator south china sea and aliens origenal sin.....and what did u guys read them and how where thay?

Predator:South China Sea is easily the best of the Dark Horse Predator novels.

Awesome choice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed