Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 102,589 times)

The Old One

The Old One

I'd also like to see them.

banjo_oz

For those looking for the Alien 3 trading cards...
https://archive.org/details/alien3cards1992

EJA

Has anyone got any scans from the "Hunting the Heroes" Predator appearances in DH's Comics' Greatest World?

DemonicD13

Heard that ALIENS THE ORIGINAL YEARS VOLUME 2 had the final chapter for Aliens Crusade. Is this true? I would love to read this after so many years, but I can't shell out $125 right now.

StanSwitek

StanSwitek

Quote from: DemonicD13 on Jun 06, 2022, 09:56:44 PMHeard that ALIENS THE ORIGINAL YEARS VOLUME 2 had the final chapter for Aliens Crusade. Is this true? I would love to read this after so many years, but I can't shell out $125 right now.

It's my understanding that this volume does in fact include the never before seen conclusion of Crusade. I should like to see it but not at the price Marvel is asking. I still have my cherished 6 Dark Horse Aliens omnibi, the AVP, the Predator omnibuses, and assorted other trades so really for me it's not worth it.

shazam

Quote from: DemonicD13 on Jun 06, 2022, 09:56:44 PMHeard that ALIENS THE ORIGINAL YEARS VOLUME 2 had the final chapter for Aliens Crusade. Is this true?
TRUE:

https://youtu.be/pi457MAobc8?t=516

DemonicD13

Quote from: StanSwitek on Jun 07, 2022, 03:17:08 AM
Quote from: DemonicD13 on Jun 06, 2022, 09:56:44 PMHeard that ALIENS THE ORIGINAL YEARS VOLUME 2 had the final chapter for Aliens Crusade. Is this true? I would love to read this after so many years, but I can't shell out $125 right now.

It's my understanding that this volume does in fact include the never before seen conclusion of Crusade. I should like to see it but not at the price Marvel is asking. I still have my cherished 6 Dark Horse Aliens omnibi, the AVP, the Predator omnibuses, and assorted other trades so really for me it's not worth it.

Same here, it is just to much to pay to get the final issue of crusade. If they reprint crusade as it's own thing at a reasonable price I'd be all in.

Acid_Reign161

Has anyone got high quality scans of the covers for the first two sets of Aliens novels? (Set 1 as in Earth Hive to Berserker, and set 2 as in DNA War, Steel Egg, Cauldron etc) Google image search is failing me - I'm looking to edit the covers of my ebooks (I don't care the for omnibus covers and will be separating the stories back to their individual books). Thanks in advance! 😁👍

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed