Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 102,590 times)

Ballzanya

My new screen capture program can actually get captions from cdisplay which I use to read the comics I downloaded, therefore I can grab screen captures and upload them to the web.
If anyone wants to see anything, post here and let me know. Chances are I have the comic, I have a shitload of them. (new comics that just came out i won't though)

Horhey

Horhey

Got anything from AVP Omnibus, AVP Duel, or Batman vs Predator?

Ballzanya

Here are some from Aliens vs. Predator: Duel

I don't know why i don't have batman vs predator, i must have accidentally deleted it, so im re-downloading it. As for aliens omnibus, which comics does that deal with? I probably have them, but not together as the omnibus.

echobbase79

Could you some from Predator Cold War. Big Game. Bad Blood. Thanks.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Here are some from Predator: Bad Blood.

Here are some from Predator: Cold War

echobbase79

Thanks man. That's badass!

I love that helmet.

War Wager

Could I get some pics of the Rouge from Aliens: Rouge?

echobbase79

There's a particular shot in Cold that I like and its from Issue one and its when a predator cuts off one of the Russian soldier's head. If you could get that I'd be very thankful. Get the other people first though.

Ballzanya

The Alien King/Rogue from Aliens: Rogue

War Wager

Ballzanya

Here's the decap of the guy from issue one of Predator: Cold War

I couldn't get the whole thing, with the predator as well because it was too big and part of the other comic frames would get in the way. I hope this will do.

echobbase79

Quote from: ballzanya on Nov 02, 2007, 11:10:56 PM
Here's the decap of the guy from issue one of Predator: Cold War

http://www.constantthreat.net/othershit/comics/decap.jpg

I couldn't get the whole thing, with the predator as well because it was too big and part of the other comic frames would get in the way. I hope this will do.

That's fine. thanks.

Ballzanya

Here are some from Predator:Big Game

echobbase79

f**k YEAH!!!!! Kickasss!!!! I set the third one down as my desktop background. Mucho thanks.  ;D

Huol

Anyone get a screencap of cold war and concrete jungle?

Cold war when the russians discover the hanging bodies and when they see the predators leaning against the boiler

Concrete jungle when schaefer pulls the predators mask off, when schaefer finds the crater from P1, and a picture of a cloaked predator?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed