The Bad Blood Predator from Predator: Bad Blood

Started by (Bad Blood), Aug 09, 2022, 09:14:36 PM

Author
The Bad Blood Predator from Predator: Bad Blood (Read 1,180 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hello everyone! I wanted to make a topic on my favorite Yautja since I never have lol. I wanted to hear your thoughts on this guy and see what you think of him. My personal opinion is that he is a very aggressive and great warrior and Hunter, calculating as a hunter at times and a crazed maniac of a warrior at others. This guy managed to take down 72 enemies in this short comic, 41 armed soliders and CIA and 23 unarmed civilians and 7 Yautja/predators and an enforcer. That's pretty impressive! He did it without taking much damage and without a cloak/invisibility or a shoulder canon as well, which gets some extra points from me. Not only did he stalk and hunt like a traditional Predator, taking down opponents tactically but also was a very accomplished and experienced close quarters combatant, taking little to no damage the entire series until his fight with the enforcer. Let me know your thoughts on this elite deadly hunter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed