NEW The Art of Ron Cobb book - Titanbooks Pre-Order

Started by xeno_alpha_07, Jun 23, 2022, 09:49:47 AM

Author
NEW The Art of Ron Cobb book - Titanbooks Pre-Order (Read 2,978 times)

xeno_alpha_07

Titanbooks are releasing a new The Art of Ron Cobb book for August/September 2022 which is available for pre-order Click here

QuoteDuring his sixty-year career, Ron Cobb provided concept art for some of the biggest films in sci-fi cinema. From designing spaceships for Alien, Dark Star, and Firefly and Delorean from Back to the Future to character designs for Conan the Barbarian and creature concepts for Star Wars and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Ron has left a legacy of artwork behind to inspire future generations of concept artists.

This beautiful coffee table book is full to the brim with Ron Cobb's artwork from throughout his career and includes exclusive insights from the talent he worked with along the way, including James Cameron, Joe Johnston, Robert Zemeckis, Bob Gale, and Nick Castle.

Brought to you by Concept Art Association in collaboration with the Estate of Ron Cobb.

Thanks to Darwinsgirl for the informing me of this.

Darwinsgirl

Thanks for posting this.

Stuart NG Books will be debuting the book at San Diego Comic-Con July 20 - 24th.

As an incentive to ordering the book from them. They are offering a limited edition color print & a political cartoon that are not included in the book.

More information is at.

stuartngbooks.com

Nightmare Asylum

Welp. This is a must-purchase.

Wweyland

Titan is robbing my wallet.

Local Trouble

I wonder if @Xenomrph will buy a copy.

Xenomrph

Eh, maybe someday.

Local Trouble

:o

What about the surgically-implanted bomb at the base of your skull?

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 25, 2022, 01:34:22 AM:o

What about the surgically-implanted bomb at the base of your skull?
Oh yeah I defused that a while back.

Corporal Hicks

Did anyone pick this up? Hoping someone can get me some pictures of the sources cited at the end of it. Thanks :)

RidgeTop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2023, 07:54:02 AMDid anyone pick this up? Hoping someone can get me some pictures of the sources cited at the end of it. Thanks :)

I did!

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2023, 07:54:02 AMDid anyone pick this up? Hoping someone can get me some pictures of the sources cited at the end of it. Thanks :)
Quote from: RidgeTop on Apr 06, 2023, 04:43:48 PM

I did!

Thank you both! Might be on to a solution now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed