Alien - Inferno's Fall

Started by felix, Nov 27, 2021, 01:10:15 PM

Author
Alien - Inferno's Fall (Read 60,408 times)

VN1X

VN1X

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 27, 2022, 04:15:22 PMHow disappointing.
Oh you didn't like it or?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I don't like Fire and Stone, so hearing it goes that direction's a major turn off.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 28, 2022, 10:35:24 AMI don't like Fire and Stone, so hearing it goes that direction's a major turn off.

I wasn't a fan of those particular elements in the book as well but I enjoyed it regardless. It just had a lot of nice imagery, particularly the attack on the colony, which was essentially chaos and the Engineer ruins were a nice touch I thought.

I can't help but also feel that the last couple of books are building up to a major event and after reading this one, it's starting to feel that "maybe" it's picking up where Covenant left off? A bit of a stretch, I know.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think it's definitely heading in that direction. Seemed to be setting up

Spoiler
David's return.
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

So loving the world building in this here, apart from "Food Wars" being a laugh out loud stupid name for absolutely anything, perhaps a bit overly saccharine and lots of characters to grapple with, but I am enjoying it so far anyway and loving the setting and the integration with current continuity.

Not a fan of the implication of Sean Fifield being the inventor of the PUPs honestly, that man could not invent a sandwich frankly.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I have this pre-ordered, quite looking forward to it as it seems like what I've been wanting the last 10 year since Prometheus came out.

I've been so out of the loop the last few years, what's even going on with continuity now? Are the novels and Marvel stuff separate or are they referencing each other?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It is very much integrated with Alien Isolation, the last era of Dark Horse Aliens Comics like Dead Orbit and Dust To Dust and particularly the ones featuring Zula Hendricks and the recent batch of the Alien Titan Books Novels, Aliens Fireteam Elite and also Alien The RPG.

The Marvel stuff does not impact anything as yet thankfully.

Nelostic

Nelostic

Spoiler
Neomorph is mutant of human?
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This was released officially yesterday!

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 10, 2022, 05:47:11 AMThis was released officially yesterday!
Ordered it last night. Will be arriving later today.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 03, 2022, 01:34:14 PMNot a fan of the implication of Sean Fifield being the inventor of the PUPs honestly, that man could not invent a sandwich frankly.

He invented tobacco tho !

SiL

SiL

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 03, 2022, 01:34:14 PMNot a fan of the implication of Sean Fifield being the inventor of the PUPs honestly, that man could not invent a sandwich frankly.
That implication was already in Prometheus.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Completely off-topic, but:

Quote from: SiL on Aug 10, 2022, 10:53:55 AMOn a scale of 1 to "complaining about Prey being woke", how fragile is your masculinity?

Lol.

Wompdonkey

Wompdonkey

Quote from: Ultramorph on Aug 03, 2022, 05:29:53 PMI have this pre-ordered, quite looking forward to it as it seems like what I've been wanting the last 10 year since Prometheus came out.

I've been so out of the loop the last few years, what's even going on with continuity now? Are the novels and Marvel stuff separate or are they referencing each other?

The novels from Titan do reference each other. The comics so far haven't been well received so I'm guessing they aren't being treated as canon.

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 10, 2022, 10:26:29 AM

He invented tobacco tho !

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f0a6907c7439490b2ecb7b05bbfde5cd/263ec6e0cb26bcc8-d7/s540x810/abfba81a1b8689269953656250a1937dcd13f545
.gifv
That's weed

Wompdonkey

Wompdonkey

Quote from: Protomorph on Jul 27, 2022, 01:00:02 PMWhere does this land in the chronology of the titan books?

Sorry if i've missed this already.

It takes place after all the books released by Titan thus far, not counting Phalanx which stands alone in its continuity.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed