Alien - Inferno's Fall

Started by felix, Nov 27, 2021, 01:10:15 PM

Author
Alien - Inferno's Fall (Read 60,041 times)

felix

felix

Coming July 26, 2022.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1789099943/ref=sr_1_22?keywords=titan+books&qid=1638018465&s=books&sr=1-22

A gargantuan, horseshoe-shaped ship appears over the mining planet Shānmén, unleashing a black rain of death that creates Xenomorph-like monsters worse than the darkest of nightmares.

As war breaks out among the colonies, a huge ship appears over the UPP mining planet Shānmén, unleashing a black rain of death that yields hideous transformations. Rescue is too far away, and the colonists' only hope appears in the form of the vessel Righteous Fury. It carries the Jackals—an elite mix of former Colonial Marines and Royal Marines. Led by Zula Hendrix, the Jackals seek to rescue the few survivors from the depths of the planet, but have they arrived time?

*Just amended the title. Hicks.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Got really interested until I read that name...

felix

felix

We sure are getting a lot of Alien/Predator books next year.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

DJ Khaled voice: Another One!

Titan is pumping them out and I f**kin love it! And Zula is coming back! f**k ya!

skhellter

skhellter

oh. This one's by MUTHUR ;D

Godspeed. Neat concept. Bittersweet seeing Zula being used in novels. I liked bits from that dark horse comic book run... (that one writer can f**k off).

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Wow what an awesome cover! Digging the white spot!
and simplicity of the black is avante garde if id say so. reminds me of how those classic 70s european impressionist artists did their...ok ill shut up now.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The returning character makes me hesitant, but seeing Clara do this' great, it finally makes sense.

Kradan

Kradan

Don't wanna be a bummer, but does Clara have any previous writing credits ?

Quote from: acrediblesource on Nov 27, 2021, 04:55:55 PM
and simplicity of the black is avante garde if id say so. reminds me of how those classic 70s european impressionist artists did their...ok ill shut up now.

It litteraly says "Not final cover"

And did their what ? I don't get what're you implying here

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Really cool that Clara's co-written this! Hopefully it's a step up from the last Zula book because I thought Prototype was throughly middling. Also that mention of colonies at war definitely seems to put this in the midst of the conflict set up at the end of Into Charybdis and being expanded upon in Colony War.

As others have said, Titan are proper on it with the books lately. This is, what, five we've got on the way now including the AVP novels?

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

"Not final cover" is still considered a work in progress. Ill drink to that!
Quote from: Kradan on Nov 27, 2021, 05:43:55 PM

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 27, 2021, 05:43:55 PM

No clara doesn't have a writing credit yet, but she has consulted on several projects including into charybdis, phalanx and the RPG by free league. She knows "alien" better than most. I'm guessing she's co-authoring because this is her first writing credit, but nonetheless, I think she'll nail it based on her previous involvements.

Kradan

Kradan

Nothing against Clara. I just hope she has what it takes to execute her ideas whatever they're

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

This is very exciting news!

Muthur co-authored an ALIEN novel.  8)  Congratulations Clara on your up coming novel.

This time its "Not for our eyes only!"  ;)

Kradan

Kradan

Now that I think about it, I would be more interested in a book set between Pro and Cov dealing with David and Shaw on Planet 4 written by Clara

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 27, 2021, 07:45:10 PM
Nothing against Clara. I just hope she has what it takes to execute her ideas whatever they're

I still think that's why there's a co-author.
Personally, I think this is an amazing opportunity for clara; she gets to learn from a professional author while working on her first book. Maybe the next one she'll be the sole author. It's pretty incredible they've found a co-author to work with her on this. I would guess most authors would rather go at it alone, rather than co-author with someone with no previous experience. I'm very excited for her and her co-author. Looking forward to seeing what they've come up with!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed