Comics/Literature Sell/Trade Thread

Started by Rambo, Jun 28, 2013, 04:23:56 AM

Author
Comics/Literature Sell/Trade Thread (Read 40,373 times)

Rambo

Rambo

Quote from: Predator@Alien on Aug 26, 2020, 04:05:31 PM
What is it please ? What can we find interesting inside it ?
Oh there's not much of information value. It's mainly a 200 page blank journal. There are three pages of WY personnel information fields for you to fill in. And then a one page star map of all the WY major worlds, colonies, mining sites and garrisons. It wouldn't go among the guidebooks, but if someone wants to collect it, I'm happy to help.

Predator@Alien

How much would you sell it ?

Rambo

Rambo

$12 and I'll cover shipping if it's domestic. But also open to trades.

Predator@Alien

Mh... Thank you but I don't think I will take it. Moreover I'm in France so it could be more complicated for the shipping. Thank you and sorry  :)

Pred8or

I'm selling my copy of Predator Turnabout to raise money to take my children to Disneyland, the link is below if anyone interested in owning the rare novel by Steve Perry.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Predator-Turnabout-Volume-3-by-Steve-Perry-Paperback-2008/184585239739?hash=item2afa233cbb:g:FXYAAOSw5wRf3HJ1

Pred8or

Selling my copy of Predator - South China Sea on below eBay link below, all money raised will go towards taking children to see Santa in Lapland

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Book-Predator-South-China-Sea-by-Jeff-VanderMeer-Paperback/184601946691?epid=88987310&hash=item2afb222a43:g:gY0AAOSw4QRf7KDd

Rambo

Rambo

I've got a very gently used copy of the Weyland Yutani Report available if anyone is interested. Only caveat is it does not include the small Space Beast insert. Thinking 30 USD plus shipping, since this is such a global forum.

Also got an extra set of the AvP Universe trading card deck if anyone's interested in that, or just the Operation Aliens 15 card set.

judge death

IF someone has the whole collection or the book with all: Life and death comics, I would like to buy it :)

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Does anyone have the second run of novels for sale in new / collectible condition? (As in no creased spines, folds, fading, tears etc?)

Looking for:

Aliens: Original Sin
Aliens: DNA War
Aliens: Cauldron
Aliens: Steel Egg
Aliens: Criminal Enterprise
Aliens: No Exit

EDIT: Managed to obtain them: no longer needed 😁👍

NaxJustice

I've got a handful of Predator titles that need some good homes!  Will post a picture of them when I get home from work! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed