AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes

Started by Darkness, Jan 29, 2008, 01:39:11 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes (Read 21,649 times)

ZEN

ZEN

I think those people at FOX have watched the movie DNA one too many times (I can't beleive i watched that horrible POS).I mean,a predalien being able to cloak?.That would have put another nail in the coffin.I think the next directors of the franchises should be (aside from the original 4 directors) A:Micheal Bay.B:Sam Raimi (Not like the spider-man movies,more like the first EVIL DEAD,but without the goofyness).And C:Christopher Nolan.I WANT MY EPIC FILM FOX!!!!!   >:(  .

ZEN

ZEN

I also think that they should get someone from P1 or P2 in AVP3.They did it for AVP,and it sorta worked.Everybody,who wants to see Jesse Ventura,Bill Duke,R.G. Armstrong or Elpidia Carrillo in AVP3?.Rase a hand!   ;D   (this is a serious question).

konradski

konradski

stylistic approach, or an antipiracy measure  nah if it was that it didnt work my copie,s flawless same as what was on cinema and actually the  contrasts a bit lighter lmo  you still cant make stuff out because the lightings bunkum think they were trying to go The City of Lost Children or timburton and missed lighting direction by a mile

ZEN

ZEN

When i saw AVP-R at the theator it seemed fairly bright and i could see a lot.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I think they should bring back Herb?????????????  hint: Herb wake up! I think theres somebody in the bathroom.

Gizmo01

Gizmo01

Wow thats a lot of info Darkness, thanks!! Cut stuff?! Typical...

PredalienRox!

PredalienRox!

The coordination was kinda bad to me    :'(   But, besides that it was a very good movie. (I think the deleted scenes are going to help a lot.    ;D   (Anybody like that skinning idea? i thought it was COOL!   >:D   but not the weapons and cloak idea. That was stupid.   >:(  

Zoolie

Zoolie

hello,so there's no predator rituals etc in the movie,but nobody saw'd in the scene where the girl in the restaurant go back and see the chef is dead/dying the predalien is gets the chef's backbone out?

kilkenny

kilkenny

Hello Everyone on this forum, how are You, I'm grant. I'm polish fun of all thi saga movies, I'm living in Ireland and I have a few opinions and some kind of ideas.Sorry for my english. I've red a couple of times on this forum and diferent forums as well about remake Predator 1 and Alien 1 as well. It's good idea ofcouorse but I'm thinking that is pity to destroyed originals movies. For me all movies are briliant connected.In my opinion in Predator 1 should to be included one or two scenes with a death body of alien(commando under command of ARNOLD sHWARZENEGGER discovered a some kind of capsule or small starship of predator with trophie of alien, this scene could be included during when predator currying himself and screaming very scary and Sonny Landham(Billy) saying:"We'll all diy" and after We have either discution about  it. For me Predator 1 is a somekind of genesis all saga movies

kilkenny

kilkenny

and in predator 2 We've seen a scene when Danny Glover discovered a skullhead of alien on spaceship of predators. This same could be in Alien 1 when Dallas(Tom Skerrit and rest of crue) discovered a aliens space ship and all of them could seen in a one moment a death bodies or body of predator. Dallas remembering by a couple of seconds or minutes a battle between predator and aliens er and He's saying that He's senn them before in his hometown and He's saying that They're deadly dangerous. In my opinion Predator3 should be done, because could be a great genesis for a AVP1 and AVP2 as well and should to played Arnold Shwarzenegger and Danny Glover and They should be played  as well in AVP3 because this movie could a very great genesis for Aliens movies, aha I've forgoten to sad in AVP3 should to played Sanaa Lathan and We can't forget Dallas in  AVP3 as well. For me good idea is that should to be a some one kind of coporation between McTierman, Hopkins,Scott, Cameron, Anderson and Strausse brothers for this project. In Alien 5 could be included fiveteen minutes

kilkenny

kilkenny

Hello Everyone on this forum, how are You, I'm grant. I'm polish fun of all thi saga movies, I'm living in Ireland and I have a few opinions and some kind of ideas.Sorry for my english. I've red a couple of times on this forum and diferent forums as well about remake Predator 1 and Alien 1 as well. It's good idea ofcouorse but I'm thinking that is pity to destroyed originals movies. For me all movies are briliant connected.In my opinion in Predator 1 should to be included one or two scenes with a death body of alien(commando under command of ARNOLD sHWARZENEGGER discovered a some kind of capsule or small starship of predator with trophie of alien, this scene could be included during when predator currying himself and screaming very scary and Sonny Landham(Billy) saying:"We'll all diy" and after We have either discution about  it. For me Predator 1 is a somekind of genesis all saga movies

kilkenny

kilkenny

and in predator 2 We've seen a scene when Danny Glover discovered a skullhead of alien on spaceship of predators. This same could be in Alien 1 when Dallas(Tom Skerrit and rest of crue) discovered a aliens space ship and all of them could seen in a one moment a death bodies or body of predator. Dallas remembering by a couple of seconds or minutes a battle between predator and aliens  and He's saying that He's senn them before in his hometown and He's saying that They're deadly dangerous. In my opinion Predator3 should be done, because could be a great genesis for a AVP1 and AVP2 as well and should to played Arnold Shwarzenegger and Danny Glover and They should be played  as well in AVP3 because this movie could a very great genesis for Aliens movies, aha I've forgoten to sad in AVP3 should to played Sanaa Lathan and We can't forget Dallas in  AVP3 as well. For me good idea is that should to be a some one kind of coporation between McTierman, Hopkins,Scott, Cameron, Anderson and Strausse brothers for this project. In Alien 5 could be included fiveteen minutes

kilkenny

kilkenny

final scene with alone predator,whichone helping people (I mean Sigourney Weaver, Ron Perlamn and etc.)to destroyed all aliens race, at this scene We have a Queen of Aliens and PredAlien, fight is very gore, brutal, ofcourse people and predator are a winners. During this battle predator is very hurt and He's daying after this fight. Could be inluded scene when people before met predator discovering a scary history,that in the  past been a lot of wars between this two races and our race as well(from Predator1, Predator2, AVP1, AVP2 and AVP3). I've met a lot of opinions that those movies aren't conneted, for me are, I mean in AVP1 We've a character of Mr. Charles "Bishop" Weyland, at AVP2 We've chararacter of Mrs. Yutani      .I know every one of Us have a different opinion and ideas, I'm understand, but ould write to me,please.Thank You, Norbert.

Starkiller

Starkiller

;D   All the scene's apart from the skinned predators and graveyard scene need to be inserted into the DVD this will only make the movie even better! I really hope they put them in.  P.S I hope there is another avp movie? and I hope colin & greg return to direct, they are 'true' fans and will make a great movie   :)    Go Team Strause!

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

I'm with you starkiller  sure they made mistakes, but they will do better on AVP3  I hope AVP3 is rated R.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed