NECA Aliens Series 3 Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 17, 2014, 08:55:38 AM

Author
NECA Aliens Series 3 Pictures (Read 10,658 times)

Corporal Hicks

NECA Online has finished posting up previews of their upcoming Aliens Series 3. The new releases include NECA’s first release of the Dog Alien, Bishop and Kane (in the Space Suit).

“The third series of our #1 selling Alien action figures brings all new characters spanning the first three Alien films to the collection!

Kane in Nostromo Spacesuit is from 1979's Alien, and comes in special 35th Anniversary packaging. The android Bishop comes from James Cameron's 1986 Aliens, and features the likeness of actor Lance Henriksen. The long-awaited Dog Alien is from 1992's Alien 3.

Figures stand 7″ – 9″ tall and are fully articulated.”

171114_01 Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68 171114_02 Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68 171114_03 Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

NECA Aliens Series 3 will be available in stores in December 2014.

shakermakerman

That kain figure looks just like an import I brought a few years ago.

Corporal Hicks

I think there's been a couple of Japanese ones. It's nice to see NECA doing one! I'm a little bored of all the Predator ones, personally. Nice to see some variety in the Aliens line.

I'm hoping to see some Kenner ones, like they're doing with the Predator line.

shakermakerman

Yeah the predator line did go on a bit.

Corporal Hicks

Don't get me wrong, though! I do like the looks of all the Predators they've put out. I especially love they're revisiting the Kenner designs. I just want a bit more love for the Aliens.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

the Alien 3 Xeno looks amazing! I love the sculpt! looks like he gets his own display stand too. Wish the others got the same accessories as well. I had to build my own display stands for my 35th Anniversary alien as well as some others.

Vrastal

Vrastal

Bishop looks a bit..old.. will definitely have to try to pick up the dog alien

Xenomorphine

Decent quality versions of the old Snake and Mantis Alien designs would be amazing.

newbeing

newbeing

Kane is a definite buy for me.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 18, 2014, 09:15:59 PM
Decent quality versions of the old Snake and Mantis Alien designs would be amazing.

I wouldn't mind a Bull Alien, personally. But that might be nostalgia on my part as it was the first Alien figure I ever brought.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 19, 2014, 09:03:16 AM

I wouldn't mind a Bull Alien, personally. But that might be nostalgia on my part as it was the first Alien figure I ever brought.

Your not the only one, I too loved that Bull Alien figure Kenner made. mainly because it was my first alien on my part.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 19, 2014, 09:03:16 AM

I'll buy every Kenner Alien figure that NECA does because for the most part they'd have to be extensive retools and would be really unique. The closest they could come to "not a 100% near full body retool" would be the Scorpion Alien, which is basically an 'Aliens' warrior with a new tail.

Corporal Hicks

And the explosion! I'd buy that thing in a heartbeat.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

God if they managed to replicate some of the "gimmicks", that would be fantastic. The Scorpion Alien was always my favorite, partly because it looked like the Aliens from the movie, but mostly because the figure f**king exploded. Hell yes.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

their are toys cool i can use then for my avp fan place and when i watch avp movies and avp games.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed