NECA Alien: Covenant Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 06, 2016, 07:52:31 AM

Author
NECA Alien: Covenant Figures (Read 93,453 times)

CelticP

CelticP

Blew cigarette smoke on the toys  :laugh:

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: CelticP on Aug 08, 2017, 06:00:00 AM
Blew cigarette smoke on the toys  :laugh:

Brilliant  ;D

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

drsmuts

drsmuts

Still no sign of the Xenomorph appearing on eBay etc in the UK. Was hoping he'd be here by now.

Corporal Hicks

Finally started seeing these in the UK. I picked mine up from a local store but I known Forbidden Planet also has them in.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Hey sabres what'd you use to create that hive wall?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I didn't make it.
It was part of an old model kit.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

They look great in person and the boxes they come in are a work of art themselves. Bought two sets of the full series, one to open and display and another to keep mint on card

Corporal Hicks

Picked up the Neomorph with some of my birthday cash. I have to say, it looked a lot better in person than in NECA's promo photos. Glad I picked it up.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

It's a thing of beauty! Just be extremely careful with the arms if you're going to open it up. Mine broke seconds after getting it open.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Ultramorph on Oct 25, 2017, 04:10:02 PM
It's a thing of beauty! Just be extremely careful with the arms if you're going to open it up. Mine broke seconds after getting it open.
Mine had the same problem. Part of the issue is some of them are packaged with the arm joints twisted around - if you're going to bend the elbows, look at them REAL CLOSELY and make sure they're meant to bend the way you think they're going to bend. They might be backwards, but that just requires bending it in the direction of the hinge and then rotating the arm around to face forwards.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed