A:CM at NY Comic-Con - New Screenshots + Panel Inside

Started by ikarop, Oct 12, 2012, 11:32:28 PM

Author
A:CM at NY Comic-Con - New Screenshots + Panel Inside (Read 55,480 times)

newbeing

I've been searching the video, but can't seem to find the screenshot of Michael Bishop (Weyland whatever!). Is it cut off at the very beginning?

ikarop

Predaker

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 16, 2012, 02:25:20 AM
Hold on, I'm cooking a 3-cheese garlic and butter insult, here. :laugh:

But really, yeah you can still have fun with a game.  You can have fun with any game, if you want.  I remember loving crap games as a kid, just because I got into them.  Doesn't change the facts surrounding the game, or the ability to compare it to other games and find it lacking.

But this isn't a game, this is a true sequel to the greatest science-fiction action horror film ever made.  I would think that would bring some sort of desire to compare it to the aforementioned film to see how it measures up.

Plus, even the worst game is a bit more fun co-op.

What we're talking about here is what CM should be, and that ain't what it gonna be, but I'll play it with Prime because... what choice do we have?

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 16, 2012, 02:21:59 AM
Rd...if you the xbox...let us play together with Vakarian. We can both rant about how nothing makes sense!!!

Yeah I'm an Xboxer!  Lets do it baby.

Topic, go.

I truly hope you enjoy it, and then some. :)

szkoki

heck ...what a crappy colours...we are in 2012 and games still looks like cartoons

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: szkoki on Oct 16, 2012, 08:16:11 AM
heck ...what a crappy colours...we are in 2012 and games still looks like cartoons

I'll take colors in a game that make it look like a cartoon, over the dull grey and shit brown filters of almost every modern shooter.

Prime113

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 16, 2012, 10:06:13 AM

I'll take colors in a game that make it look like a cartoon, over the dull grey and shit brown filters of almost every modern shooter.

Or that blue filter in BF3...Damn.

Prime113

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 16, 2012, 02:28:40 PM
http://www.gamezone.com/products/aliens-colonial-marines/news/nycc-2012-preview-gearbox-shows-the-suspenseful-side-of-aliens-colonial-marines

QuoteOn our trek to Hadley's Hope we explored one of the many iconic locations from the films. We saw the final resting spot of the AVC which Ripley drove after the initial Alien attack on the marines. You may remember it as the part where she began grinding the metal. It was just one of the many Aliens film references you'll see in the game.

Nerd. Gasm.

ikarop

The remaining panel. The A:CM composer talks a bit about aliens at 19:43.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5srvKWJF-s4#

King Rathalos

Quote from: Prime113 on Oct 16, 2012, 12:45:55 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 16, 2012, 10:06:13 AM

Or that blue filter in BF3...Damn.

Oh dear god that shit is horrible... :-X

newbeing

Sounds like he had one too many chestbursters  ;D

SM

Quote from: Prime113 on Oct 16, 2012, 02:32:08 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Oct 16, 2012, 02:28:40 PM
http://www.gamezone.com/products/aliens-colonial-marines/news/nycc-2012-preview-gearbox-shows-the-suspenseful-side-of-aliens-colonial-marines

QuoteOn our trek to Hadley's Hope we explored one of the many iconic locations from the films. We saw the final resting spot of the AVC which Ripley drove after the initial Alien attack on the marines. You may remember it as the part where she began grinding the metal. It was just one of the many Aliens film references you'll see in the game.

Nerd. Gasm.

It really does get more ridiculous.  Whoda thunk?  Bet it's full of ammo and weapons that Hicks miraculously missed and all.

Valaquen

The APC better at least be bloody singed from the THERMONUCLEAR EXPLOSION that erupted a couple of miles away.

SM

SM

It was wreckage before the nuke went off right on top of it.

To be fair (f**k knows why...) I'll reserve judgement until we see a screenshot of it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed