Alien Life Cycle Page Added

Started by Darkness, Feb 28, 2004, 11:10:56 PM

Author
Alien Life Cycle Page Added (Read 6,843 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another webmaster, Brad Gauthier, has provided AvPGalaxy with information on the Alien Life Cycle – ranging from Alien Eggs to the Alien Queen. He wrote the article while I added the pictures so click the link below to have a read of the page…

>>> Alien Life Cycle

k

k

;D  that was not bad i like it its a nice touch to da web site keep doing what your doing brad

Z

Z

Yeah really nice job guys,you should do also the preds...

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

>:D   why didn't you use the info i sent you.

Darkness

Darkness

I was going to use your info but you never replied to any of the emails I sent you and then I discovered you\'d posted it in the PlanetAvP Forums so I didn\'t see the point. Like they said, a lot of it is of the expanded universe and has nothing to do with the films. And a message to K and Z, can you please stop this rivalry between yourselves.

Pred Fan

Pred Fan

Great you should do something like that on the preds

Darkness

Darkness

I\'ve got a couple of people working on stuff like that although I do need descriptions of Predator weapons/equipment so if anybody wants to write them up, send them to me and I\'ll add the screenshots.

Pred Fan

Pred Fan

I have a list of Pred Weapons. I'll send them   ;)  

Alien

Alien

;D   Aliens are going to kicks the predators ass. I already know what the ending is going to be like.   >:D   my email is dafizzle@gaggle.net

DarklordReaver

DarklordReaver

8)  Aliens suck ass.Predators are so god damn ugly and humans have high calibar weapons, missiles and nukes.   ;D  

Joey

Joey

Aliens would never beat the predators unless they had over 100 queen aliens    :D  

Joey

Joey

Why the hell do you think humans will win Darklord the films motto is whoever wins we lose for peat sake.And if we could beat the preds why did they kill everyone they faced exept the hero and the predators have honour unlike humans humans kill people who don't have weapons as well   8)  

Joey

Joey

And how could they set off nukes in the middle of the city were lots of people are   8)  

cracked tusk

cracked tusk

the predator is as strong as 10 men, but so is the average alien drone. it is possible for an expierienced predator warrior to take out a drone with no more than wrist blades{ keep in mind that this is an expierienced warrior, and it is still no easy task.} but give the predator any other sort of weapon and the alien almost doesent stand a chance.   As far as a predator fighting a queen.  no contest!  the queen would smear him all over the egg chamber.   It takes a team of eight predators to detain a queen..   Aliens have their numbers and generational knowledge, and the predators have their technological supiriority with 100 percent deadly combat styles.    and humans...well...were gonna loose.    But between the aliens and predators it could go either way

cracked tusk

cracked tusk

lookin forward to those weapons darkness   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed