TEASER TRAILER is here / Release Date is August 5

Started by skhellter, May 16, 2022, 01:17:21 PM

Author
TEASER TRAILER is here / Release Date is August 5 (Read 23,254 times)

Prez

Loving the bare bones, straight up vibe on this. It's a hunt film and I can't wait.

Preydator

Cloaked dreadlocks in the final shot?

HuDaFuK

I am f**king loving all the people complaining that the idea of defeating a Predator with bows and arrows is stupid... even though that's exactly what Arnie did in the first film they revere so much :laugh:

Wysps

And in Predators, too...essentially clubbing one to death with a hatchet.  People have super shi**y memories, or they're just trolling for trolling's sake. 

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 17, 2022, 12:10:17 PM
Quote from: Wysps on May 16, 2022, 11:28:21 PMBeautiful...but looks like tick central!  :o

I just genuinely love that this was your reaction to that photo. ;D

It's always the most beautiful places too  :'(

Kailem

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 17, 2022, 04:20:52 PMI am f**king loving all the people complaining that the idea of defeating a Predator with bows and arrows is stupid... even though that's exactly what Arnie did in the first film they revere so much :laugh:

Are you sure? The way I remember it, the movie ended with the scene where Mac grabbed the minigun and everyone else just started blasting the jungle, then the Predator died and the credits came up! Are you saying there was more movie after that part?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 17, 2022, 04:20:52 PMI am f**king loving all the people complaining that the idea of defeating a Predator with bows and arrows is stupid... even though that's exactly what Arnie did in the first film they revere so much :laugh:

Yeah but that was Arnie. There was 5000lbs of force behind his bow draw. Not a girlie little bow draw...  :P

Kailem

I saw plenty of the things that ultimately killed Jungle Hunter in that teaser:

Biomechanoid

Was that drool coming from the predator at the end of that teaser trailer? The predator drools like the xenomorph now? Maybe I forgot the creature has drooled in past films. Not an issue for me, just curious. I'm all for keeping the Predator franchise alive.

Kradan

It's cloaking effect

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Biomechanoid on May 17, 2022, 04:55:23 PMWas that drool coming from the predator at the end of that teaser trailer? The predator drools like the xenomorph now? Maybe I forgot the creature has drooled in past films. Not an issue for me, just curious. I'm all for keeping the Predator franchise alive.

I think it was cloaked dreads.

KiramidHead

"Jungle Hunter, what is the point of all those pushups if you can't even lift a bloody log?"

rH

So they're more interested in box ticking for native Americans than just making a good film. This genuinely sounds like a dumpster fire. That and the fact its not getting a theatrical release says it all.

Kradan

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 17, 2022, 05:56:19 PM"Jungle Hunter, what is the point of all those pushups if you can't even lift a bloody log?"

"Some men just want to rip your spine out"

Quote from: rH on May 17, 2022, 06:03:49 PMSo they're more interested in box ticking for native Americans than just making a good film. This genuinely sounds like a dumpster fire. That and the fact its not getting a theatrical release says it all.

RIP77

Fox R  only Hulo.

In cinema  Fox movies ONLY PG13  and ONLY two in year. ONLY Avatar, Free Guy 2,Apes and Deadpool 3 ( becose 800 boxofice).

FOX PRESIDENT.

The PRredator boxoffice  800?.  New movie /sequel in cinema  but is a dream  never happen.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: RIP77 on May 17, 2022, 06:17:00 PMFox R  only Hulo.

In cinema  Fox movies ONLY PG13  and ONLY two in year. ONLY Avatar, Free Guy 2,Apes and Deadpool 3 ( becose 800 boxofice).

FOX PRESIDENT.

The PRredator boxoffice  800?.  New movie /sequel in cinema  but is a dream  never happen.

What are you even trying to say?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed