IESB Interview The Brothers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 05, 2007, 09:05:12 PM

Author
IESB Interview The Brothers (Read 15,638 times)

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The ship in the trailer that is crashing to earth is the one from AVP. The Wolf comes after, he wasn't on board that one, then the fun begins, I think the 'pred-alien on board and killing predators' scene will be like the scene in Alien 3.   I mean they aint going to show the pred-alien rite at the start of the movie, they will only show a glimpse...get the suspense. We will see Chet in the middle or late in the movie.  Rock On!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

P.S can we all stop arguing, we are all here, because we have a common interest  Rock On!

Starkiller

Starkiller

One thing I like the trailers and clip is the detail of the both the alien & predator, for instance when the wolf looks up at the alien (in the store showdown clip) his shoulder cannon moves up with a slight delay just like in Predator and Predator 2, to me thats great   because when i was younger i'd do the same thing while pretending to be the predator, this movie is got action, violence and gore and hopefully it will have depth and an atmosphere and good characters and story like the original films!   So far from what iv'e seen overall, I lke 90% and thats good.   peace to The Brothers Strause

XenoFox

XenoFox

My point exactly Optimus Virus, its gonna be like a small tap on the shoulder of Alien 3. (I believe its going to be INTENDED like that by the directors)

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

yep! u rite XenoFox    ;D    Rock On!

aliensun

aliensun

so we see the predaliens brith again but i cant see the movie makers showing us a big alien vs predator fight on the ship at the start of the movie it would b like the first blade movie with the big action at the start and then the rest of the movie couldnt top and with only $40-45 mil when alien 3 was 90 mil in 1992 i think but wolf vs the predalien i hope gose down as 1 of the grate fights on movies

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Cant wait till this movie comes out...i cant wait till january its too long!

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Were getting close are you ready

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Cant wait till this movie comes out...i cant wait till january its too long!

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

i agree optimus virus with ur comment about predalien scene being like alien 3.  p.s zero t 34340989 or whateva ur name iz stop causing trouble    >:(   bitch

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Optimus Virus it will be here before you know it   ;D  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

PREDALIEN-K. | 05 Nov 2007 23:4374 Optimus Virus it will be here before you know it   ______________________________  hopefully? lol    ;D  

bobcunk

bobcunk

i dint like the way the preds looked from the first one but i hope they didn't change them for the ship scene.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

yeh i agree bobchunk...it wont make sense if the preds arn't the same as they were in AVP.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

I wonder how avp-r is going to start, like when the titles come up, what kind of music they use and what the predalien scene is going to be like, i really hope at the end of the movie they use the 'population trailer' music is got a sad yet emotionally sound to it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed