Official Facebook Fan Art Contest

Started by ikarop, Mar 07, 2013, 07:41:52 PM

Author
Official Facebook Fan Art Contest (Read 6,070 times)

ikarop

ikarop

QuoteFollowing last week's release of Alien vs. Predator: EVOLUTION (AVP: EVOLUTION), FOX Digital Entertainment and Angry Mob Games have announced the AVP: EVOLUTION Facebook Fan Art Contest, in which fans can submit AVP-themed artwork for the chance to have their artwork featured within the game itself. Beyond the grand prize, winning entries will also receive the Alien-Predator Total Destruction DVD Collection that bundles together the Alien and Predator's greatest movie hits (and slashes, bites and stabs), valued at $44.99. The bundle will be awarded to the grand prize winner as well as four runners-up. Spread the word with your artistically-inclined readership for an opportunity to have their artwork featured in one of the hottest new action titles on mobile.

Submission format:

·         File Dimension(s) - 1200x800px

·         300 dpi

·         File specification - PNG, JPG

·         Maximum size – 3 MB

Entries will be judged on the following:

·         30% Originality

·         30% Overall fit with the AVP: Evolution storyline

·         30% Overall Quality

·         10% Popular Vote

QuotePrizing:

·         Grand Prize: One (1) winner will have their original artwork featured in an AVP: Evolution game update valued at $300, and will also receive one (1) "Alien-Predator Total Destruction Collection" DVD valued at $44.99

·         Honorable Mentions: Four (4) honorable mention recipients will each be awarded one (1) "Alien-Predator Total Destruction Collection" DVD valued at $44.99

https://www.facebook.com/AVPEvolution/app_137350649736546

D.R.

D.R.

confused by originality...

SizzyBubbles

WAT.

I'm so on it!!!

PredalienXenomorph

Err could someone tell me the whole storyline. I know it has Super Predators capturing Aliens but what else?

zasz

zasz

QuoteOn a distant planet, the blood feud between Predator clans continues to rage. In a final attempt to eradicate the Jungle Hunter Clan, the Super Predators secure the capabilities of an unlikely and unwilling species, the Aliens. As an Alien, you must ultimately destroy the Super Predators and free your species from enslavement. As a Jungle Hunter Predator, you must eliminate the Alien Queen in order to prevent the Super Predators from annihilating your clan.

Also, in the beginning, your predator character's ship is shot down by the super predators. And in the end, the head super predator gets impregnated by your alien character at the temple's arena.

Anyone going to post their fanart here too?

SizzyBubbles

I'll be postin' a sketch/sketches when i get i idea down

zasz

zasz

Cool  ;D

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: zasz on Mar 11, 2013, 07:34:32 PM
QuoteOn a distant planet, the blood feud between Predator clans continues to rage. In a final attempt to eradicate the Jungle Hunter Clan, the Super Predators secure the capabilities of an unlikely and unwilling species, the Aliens. As an Alien, you must ultimately destroy the Super Predators and free your species from enslavement. As a Jungle Hunter Predator, you must eliminate the Alien Queen in order to prevent the Super Predators from annihilating your clan.

Also, in the beginning, your predator character's ship is shot down by the super predators. And in the end, the head super predator gets impregnated by your alien character at the temple's arena.

Sweet, thank you.

skull-splitter

Quote from: zasz on Mar 11, 2013, 07:34:32 PM

Worst plot ever. But thanks to Fox/Anderson/Rodriguez now canon...

zasz

zasz

Why the it the worst plot? I get it's rather silly having the super predators control the Aliens , but that doesn't quite make it the worst ever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed