Aliens V. Predator Ultimate Prey - AvP Anthology

Started by BryanThomasS, Jan 07, 2021, 08:18:28 PM

Author
Aliens V. Predator Ultimate Prey - AvP Anthology (Read 62,872 times)

Local Trouble

Maybe Ripley 8's heightened senses can also detect micro-changes in air density.

Voodoo Magic

Ripley's ass already has experience in this.

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 05, 2021, 12:55:34 PM
Maybe Ripley 8's heightened senses can also detect micro-changes in air density.

Probably how she detected the ship moving.

Kradan

Katanu

Nice! Hope it's also released as a hardcover like Aliens: Bug Hunt.

felix

I prefer a paperback.

Katanu

I like both, but I'm a sucker for hardcovers.  ;D

HuDaFuK

Late to jumping in on this, but great to hear Titan are still at it with the novels, and an AVP anthology is something a lot of people (myself included) have wanted since the last two.

Here's hoping it's more akin to If It Bleeds in terms of quality.

Also exciting to hear we're getting a bona fide AVP novel!

Xenomrph

Quote from: felix on Feb 10, 2021, 01:06:41 PM
I prefer a paperback.
Ditto, hardbacks take up too much room on my shelf. It's what's kept me from buying Into Charybdis so far.

felix

Available for Pre-Order on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1789097940/ref=sr_1_11?keywords=titan+books&qid=1615888505&s=books&sr=1-11

Fifteen original short stories set in the expanded AvP universe, featuring the ultimate hunters, the Yautja from Predator, pitted against the ultimate prey, the Xenomorphs from Alien, with humans caught in the middle! Set on Earth and in the far reaches of space, in the past, present, and future, these tales are produced by a culturally and ethnically diverse of authors of varied genders, gathered exclusively for this anthology.

The authors include Louis Ozawa Changchien, who played "Hanzo" in Predators, Roshni "Rush" Bhatia, director of the Shadow at the Door, and Scott Sigler, author of Earthcore, Alive, and Aliens: Phalanx. Bestsellers include Jonathan Maberry, author of the Joe Ledger novels; Mira Grant, author of the October Daye, InCryptid, and Newsflesh novel series as well as Star Wars: Canto Bight and Alien: Echo.

Voodoo Magic

Nice felix!

A pre-order in March for a Dec 14th release... soon we'll be pre-ordering a year prior!  :P

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 16, 2021, 12:15:00 PM
soon we'll be pre-ordering a year prior!  :P

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Alien: 40 Years 40 Artists? I thought not. It's not a story Titan would tell you.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 16, 2021, 12:57:38 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 16, 2021, 12:15:00 PM
soon we'll be pre-ordering a year prior!  :P

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Alien: 40 Years 40 Artists? I thought not. It's not a story Titan would tell you.

:laugh:

But to be fair, that was delayed right?

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

I'd completely forgotten Hanzo wrote one of these.

I hope his prose is more verbose than his dialogue :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed