Potential DLC Details? [Spoilers]

Started by ikarop, Oct 10, 2014, 09:54:30 PM

Author
Potential DLC Details? [Spoilers] (Read 26,517 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 11, 2014, 09:09:54 AM
Game model/meshes tend to be very low-poly. A lot of the detail is actually in the textures rather than the geometry. You might be better off contacting someone like locusta if you're after good quality Alien models that will look decent as a 3d prints.

Sure. but i want 3d prints in 1/75 scale, where a lot of the detail of a higher poly model would surely be lost ( i think). :P

will game models be fine for that scale? :P

ikarop

ikarop

No more derailing, please. You can continue that discussion here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=51546.0

Blacklabel

shorryyy.  :-[  :-*

skull-splitter

Yugh, DLC...

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

If the files are already there then this appears to be yet another case of content that should've been included with the initial release.

Vrastal

Vrastal

damnit i might actually buy it... game was so good i need more..

PRI. HUDSON

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Flexserve

What's this? Possible Multiplayer?
http://i.imgur.com/BOEyEpy.jpg

Corporal Hicks

It would be fantastic if that was the case. I really do think the game misses out on MP.

Dowly

Dowly

Was just browsing through the files and inside DATA/LEVEL_TEXT_DATABASES.XML, there's a level called BSP_Patna for some reason.  :D

Corporal Hicks

Oh, I would love it if there was an Alien 3 DLC. Gary Napper mentioned his desire to do one at EGX Birmingham.

ikarop

ikarop

We reached out to Creative Assembly and a studio representative provided us with the following information about these DLC related files:

"We've got five exciting add-on packs currently in development for Alien: Isolation, the first of which is planned for release towards the end of October. The files found within the installation that you've seen are by no means final and may change during the course of the coming months."

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 13, 2014, 06:42:18 PM
Oh, I would love it if there was an Alien 3 DLC. Gary Napper mentioned his desire to do one at EGX Birmingham.

Their license covers Alien 3 so it could be a possibility. ACM had a Alien 3 MP DLC level after all.

robbritton

Bradley Wrights concept art features a red and white version of (I think) the Anesidora with Patna written on instead, so whether it's another ship of that class, or an unused earlier name for the Anesidora, it isn't the ship from Alien 3.

EDIT: I've no idea why that came out so small. You can see it clearer on the New Concept Art thread!

Xenoegg

Xenoegg

Quote from: robbritton on Oct 14, 2014, 12:17:37 PM
Bradley Wrights concept art features a red and white version of (I think) the Anesidora with Patna written on instead, so whether it's another ship of that class, or an unused earlier name for the Anesidora, it isn't the ship from Alien 3.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/icecoldinalex/patna_zps46d82cd8.jpg

EDIT: I've no idea why that came out so small. You can see it clearer on the New Concept Art thread!

This is the Medical Ship of the Station,so maybe theres a DLC about it.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed