It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 93,145 times)

Mihail

I tried to find out with numerology about the lead character, and why Ridley Scott chose her

You entered: katherine waterston
There are 18 letters in your name.
Those 18 letters total to 82
There are 7 vowels and 11 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:
Shakespearean   Female   'King Henry V' Daughter to Charles and Isabel, King and Queen of France.
Latin   Female   Pure, clear. Form of the Latin 'Katharina', from the Greek 'Aikaterina'. It was borne by a number of saints, including St Catherine of Alexandria, a 4th century martyr who suffered torture on a spiked wheel.
Irish   Female   Pure. Clear. From the Gaelic form Caitlin.
Greek   Female   Form of the Greek Catherine meaning pure.
English   Female   Pure. Used since third century A. D. Early Latin forms Katerina and Caterina became Katharine and Catherine. French Cateline and English Catlyn came into wider use during medieval period when variants multiplied.

Your number is: 1

The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.

The expression or destiny for #1:
A number 1 Expression denotes the skilled executive with keen administrative capabilities. You must develop the capacity to be a fine leader, sales executive, or promoter. You have the tools to become an original person with a creative approach to problem solving, and a penchant for initiating action. Someone may have to follow behind you to handle the details, but you know how to get things going and make things happen. You have a good mind and the ability to use it for your advancement. Because of these factors, you have much potential for achievement and financial rewards. Frequently, this expression belongs to one running a business or striving to achieve a level of accomplishment on ones talents and efforts. You have little need for much supervision, preferring to act on your own with little restraint. You are both ambitious and determined. Self-confident and self-reliant must be yours, as you develop a strong unyielding will and the courage of your convictions.

Although you fear loneliness, you want to be left alone. You fear routine and being in a rut. You often jump the gun because you are afraid of being left behind.

The negative attributes of the 1 Expression are egotism and a self-centered approach to life. This is an aggressive number and if it is over-emphasized it is very hard to live with. You do not have to be overly aggressive to fulfill your destiny. The 1 has a natural instinct to dominate and to be the boss; adhering to the concept of being number One. Again, you do not have to dominate and destroy in order to lead and manage.

Your Soul Urge number is: 5

A Soul Urge number of 5 means:
The 5 soul urge or motivation would like to follow a life of freedom, excitement, adventure and unexpected happening. The idea of travel and freedom to roam intrigues you. You are very much the adventurer at heart. Not particularly concerned about your future or about getting ahead, you can seem superficial and unmotivated.

In a positive sense, the energies of the number 5 make you very adaptable and versatile. You have a natural resourcefulness and enthusiasm that may mark you as a progressive with a good mind and active imagination. You seem to have a natural inclination to be a pace-setter. You are attracted to the unusual and the fast paced.

You may be overly restless and impatient at times. You may dislike the routine work that you are engaged in, and tend to jump from activity to activity, without ever finishing anything. You may have difficulty with responsibility. You don't want to be tied down to a relationship, and it may be hard to commit to one person.

Your Inner Dream number is: 5

An Inner Dream number of 5 means:
You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accomplished.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: motherfather on Feb 24, 2017, 10:35:14 PM
I'm sure some of those 4 mins of prologue will make it into the movie.

No :)

Some people complain about quality of this viral. In my opinion it's much better than this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CumZP6_9sHU

salomonj

Quote from: Ingwar on Feb 24, 2017, 10:49:16 PM
Quote from: motherfather on Feb 24, 2017, 10:35:14 PM
I'm sure some of those 4 mins of prologue will make it into the movie.

No :)

Some people complain about quality of this viral. In my opinion it's much better than this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CumZP6_9sHU
You are totally right. That viral was shit but the movie was great.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 07:58:22 PM
hahahaha

Nyarlathotep, ask the author of the video.
Seeing the insane shit that he was spewing I'd rather not.

monkeylove

Looks ordinary, and appears to allude to the first movie (e.g., the cowboy hat, the Ripley look, etc.).

Alien³

This short was a very short retooling of Alien.

A loner Captain..
Ordinary life in Space.
Dinner Scene Homage
Robot "Down the wrong pipe"
Robot "I've got your back."
Crew Member "Is that a joke?"
Unexpected female lead is given time to shine.

I think it's a pretty snazzy way to build hype.

That said, I'm glad it's not in the final film.

Kronnang_Dunn

Holy cow... BEARS IN SPACE!  :o

SM

prometheusfire08

prometheusfire08

fully effective when directly followed by the 1st trailer .......

shudders...........

Seegson

I really like the mood of the scene...and, im the only one who think that there are some kind of chemistry between Walter and Daniels?  She was the only one who salute him at the end...and he smiled back. Daniels has an ally on that nightmare

acrediblesource

Definitely a nod to all aspects of Alien that made that film good. Now the challenge is seeing past that,and if it is to be  a great movie, would need to surpass that in another way or emphasize those aspects in clearly a different fashion. I would be very happy to see that happen, however some film makers can never see past the ass of a good film and would decide to just let everyone take a piece of the cake that the franchise built on.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: prometheusfire08 on Feb 25, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

shudders...........

How about it cut in with red band trailer...

https://mobile.twitter.com/CinematicEX/status/835125370286374913       

echobbase79

I really like that trailer. The way it was cut together made it seem more tragic.

426Buddy

I really liked that cut of the trailer as well

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 25, 2017, 05:06:18 PM
Quote from: prometheusfire08 on Feb 25, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

shudders...........

How about it cut in with red band trailer...

https://mobile.twitter.com/CinematicEX/status/835125370286374913       
After watching it, I must say that I think it is a far better trailer than the official one we got back in December.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed