IESB Interview The Brothers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 05, 2007, 09:05:12 PM

Author
IESB Interview The Brothers (Read 15,653 times)

JK

JK

Starkiller

Starkiller

Cool! poster..JK what language is that? what country is that poster for?

JK

JK

Its Russian.

JK

JK

I want to say is russian.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Cool! i was just over on thebrothersstrause.com its got all there work like 16mm mystery and there music videos and commercial's really cool! check it out!   oh yeah go to braintylermusic.com and check out the constainine soundtrack and his other stuff  Im doing this because im trying 2 get a feel of the AVP-R is going to be like! yeh i know im a geek! oh well!    ;D  

XenoFox

XenoFox

... If that poster is IN RUSSIAN (I dont know for sure) Then you have your answer right there...   ._.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I wonder about the Predalien. When the chestburster came out of that girl in AVP, it came out in only a matter of seconds after she woke up, but when the predalien came out of scar, it may have been several hours after he had been facehugged that it finally came out. I know alien queens have a longer gestation period, so isn't it possible that the Predalien has some Queen characteristics?

The poster is in Polish, the webpage is Russian.

DAVE

DAVE

Its a Predalien Queen, n YES I LOVE D IDEA! OK Da dog alien took characteristics from a dog, why not a queen alien takin it from a predator? PREDQUEEN! Dis makes da ALIEN more possibly real but stil SCI FI but possibly real. Gd JOB bros

Blade-N-Burner

Blade-N-Burner

'RIGHTEOUS!" PRAISE THEE BROTHERS STRAUSE!

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

They said that the ending would tie the films together... Sounds interesting. Kinda sucks. They tease us with all this stuff which is going to make December 25th seem a century away. After that, I'll be good. So far, this and Resident Evil Extinction are the only movies I've actually wanted to see. One down, one to go...........

PREDATOR34

PREDATOR34

;D   im so glad its a stand alone movie. colin and greg are my fav directors better than the ridiculous movie from paul w.s. anderson that wasnt on the scale of 1 - 10. its alien domination 1 predator against about 50 aliens new weapoons this film luks mint. colin and greg please direct an avp 3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed