Possible Space Jockey Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 29, 2011, 06:23:21 AM

Author
Possible Space Jockey Pictures (Read 67,065 times)

Highland

Highland

Just a thought, but what if it's not a telescope but some sort of cannon that launches the egg/cylinder shaped objects into new planets.

Basically it fires a cocktail of life....

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Highland on Sep 29, 2011, 10:40:21 AM
Just a thought, but what if it's not a telescope but some sort of cannon that launches the egg/cylinder shaped objects into new planets.

Basically it fires a cocktail of life....
So it's a giant dick?

Not a far stretch, considering Alien.

NUB DESTROYER

^^ Then I'd say that would be in line with the existing phallic themes of the franchise

Ooh that sounds really obscene come to think of it.  LOL beat me to it Valaquen

Infected

Infected

Yess but nothing new right? ive been watching this jocky pic for like 30 years now.  :laugh:

NUB DESTROYER

Nothing new design-wise. But the implications are humongous  ;D

Snowdog

Snowdog

Not a 100% convinced this is real. But if it is i'm pleased  8)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Snowdog on Sep 29, 2011, 11:31:22 AM
You think someone built this in their basement to fool us?  :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Valaquen on Sep 29, 2011, 11:33:28 AM
You think someone built this in their basement to fool us?  :laugh:
I did.

NUB DESTROYER

LOL. I know the feel. Last year when my hometown baseball team won the world series, EXACTLY how I felt

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

If you look at the pilot photo, the area around the head and forearms is missing. We discussed at the Prometheus panel at the Aliens NSC 25th, that these areas were kept blank for either a digital or animatronic head and forearms.

NUB DESTROYER

Quote from: RustiSwordz on Sep 29, 2011, 11:41:14 AM
If you look at the pilot photo, the area around the head and forearms is missing. We discussed at the Prometheus panel at the Aliens NSC 25th, that these areas were kept blank for either a digital or animatronic head and forearms.

Which is to imply that the body is there, but I don't see it. Too much lens flare. But I ain't hatin

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: RustiSwordz on Sep 29, 2011, 11:41:14 AM
I couldn't see the Jockey in the picture (I am badly sighted, though...) Maybe the chair is meant to be encountered empty? It would play on our expectations a bit.

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

Ive been to Pinewood on and off over the years, that is the inside wall of one of the sound stages behind the Jockey. Its not fake.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Well, I suppose we can start asking more questions about whether the space jockey can separate itself from the seat or not

NUB DESTROYER

Maybe the material is plaster, and the vertical tubes are aluminum (strong and light enough to support the scope which may or may not be a gigantic space penis)

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Sep 29, 2011, 12:06:37 PM
Well, I suppose we can start asking more questions about whether the space jockey can separate itself from the seat or not

My answer to that is: I don't think it matters. I'm sure Ridley & Co. will make it all work somehow.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed