Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 922,684 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Dishonored 2 and enjoying exploring every nook and cranny. It will take a very long time to finish though.

Stitch

Stitch

Finished Arkham City and will be moving on to Arkham Origins before Knight. Steam Deck is really good for just pick up and play of older generation games, battery lasts for hours.

Sprinkling in a little Spider-Man Miles Morales on PS5, too.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Witcher 2, one of them weird, buy to play videogames.

Razz

Razz

Cyberpunk 2077 (PC)

Stitch

Stitch

Arkham Knight runs fairly nicely on Steam Deck, although unless you limit the fps and tone some settings down, it won't last long on battery!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Amazon is giving away the PC version of Middle-Earth: Shadow of War for FREE (via GOG) to Prime members...

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Before the full release of Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord on the 25th I plan on having one more game in Europa Universalis 4.

That game will be as Norway, where the plan is to team up with Sweden and both of us fight a war of independence against Denmark.

Then I will have 4 items on my overall agenda, 1. to develop Norway into a more prosperous kingdom, 2. to annex Denmark to do a historical uno-reverso. 3. to build the Norwegian Empire from a Scottish vassal state to the New World and compete with other colonial powers (especially with the Spanish for dat gold, they'll probably get there first but I can always beat them up), 4. to do a hidden event in Greenland when you have a chance to spawn the Norse religion (might need to save scum), and then convert from Catholic to Norse.

And so I'd end up with a late 15th to early 19th century Norse faith Norwegian empire/constitutional monarchy... but when the League War (30 Years War) pops up I still intend to help the Protestants, I can't turn down a chance to kick some Habsburg ass with Norwegian troops that I plan to model after the likes of the Swedish Caroleans or the Prussians, quality above quantity, there shall be Norwegian discipline!

Soon it will be time to write new sagas...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

EU4 as Norway (year 1444 to 1500).

I started off the game with a partnered war of independence with Sweden against the Danish overlords with the aid of the English navy, and won our independence, with I as Norway annexing part of Schleswig-Holstein and giving my new ally Sweden part of Skane.

Then I worked to develop Norway, build trust with my Swedish ally, and most importantly got everything I needed to expel the Danish nobility from Norway, and as well tensions flared up with the Hanseatic League lead by Lubeck, and as well discovered maps of Greenland.

After 20 years I started a second war against Denmark alongside with Sweden, this time to force Denmark into a personal union with Norway, as well to take the rest of Schleswig-Holstein and give the rest of Skane to Sweden, and it ended up being a easier war now that I had an army and navy to match theirs.

As I further consolidated over the decades alliances came and went and as of now I'm allied not only with Sweden but also France and Poland. I was sent a diplomatic insult by Lubeck, head of the Hanseatic Trade League, and now with the support of my allies I plan to use this as an opportunity to  declare war not for land but for supremacy of the trade in the Lubeck trade node.

With the Hanseatic League being protected by the Austrian Holy Roman Emperor the stage is now set for a war of Norway-Denmark (me), Sweden, France, Poland VS. the Hanseatic League and Austria (as he's the emperor of the HRE).

At the backdrop of this brewing war, the Norwegian colonists have made landfall in Newfoundland.

Darkness

Darkness

Finished Monster Hunter Stories 2. If anybody wants a Pokemon game, check this out. Heaps better than Pokemon. Good story and extensive voicework.

Doing a new playthrough of Mario Odyssey and playing through Days Gone at the moment.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Almost 3/4 of the way through Tomb Raider 1: Unfinished Business

Stitch

Stitch

Finished Spider-Man Miles Morales, just got 2 more side missions to complete. Pretty good, although I still don't like Peter Parker's new face.

Got game pass streaming working on Steam deck, so in had a quick go on evil within 2. It seems like it may be better than the original, but the streaming quality isn't amazing so I'm not sure if I'll continue.

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Currently working on:

Gears Tactics
(Really enjoying it, getting me more hyped for Aliens Dark Descent!)

Gears of War Ultimate Edition
(Tactics made me want to revisit the main Gears games, and possibly play the whole series since there's a few I never got around to. I used to love playing 1 and 2 back in the 360 days)

Dead Space
(Played it halfway through when it came out, but never finished it. Want to finally beat it before the remake comes out)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

EU4

So I actually stopped my Norway game because I wasn't getting the 10% chance for Norse faith after over 50 restarts so I gave up and think it's probably bugged.

So I I've been playing the Teutonic Order (year 1444 start), and started out by vassalizing the Livonian Order, getting into the Holy Roman Empire for protection and then defeating Poland.

From here I took several branching paths and in my case I decided to become Prussia (as opposed to staying the Teutons), and the next path I choose a very alternate history route by leaving the HRE and it's internal politics and went on to build a Prussian kingdom eastward instead, marching through Poland, Lithuania, and parts of Belarus and Ruthenia (Ukraine) as well diplomatically annexing the Livonian Order (Latvia, Estonia).

My biggest obstacle has been my limited governing capacity as Prussia, which prevents me from getting too big too fast so I've spent much time consolidating and making sure all the different cultures are accepted too as well as spreading Protestantism. Whenever I get more governing capacity is when I go the offensive.

Now the rest of Belarus and Ruthenia are occupied either by the Russian Empire or the Ottoman Empire. In my first offensive war against the Ottomans I put my Prussian discipline to use and in the first battle I let the Ottomans come to my frontline forts and then in one battle 60 Prussian regiments defeated 120 Ottoman regiments (it was close), and after that used my great siege ability to just sweep their level 2 forts and sack Constantinople. That war was won and I even released Moravia as my new vassal (because governing capacity limitations) and now I'm very confident in my Prussian army, as soon as I get more governing capacity I'm off to fight the Russians who are weaker than the Ottomans.

And I'm about 400 development from becoming a Prussian Empire, or I would more aptly say the Prussian-Livonian Commonwealth.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Assassins of Kings, still the best videogame with Assassin in the title.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed