Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,695 times)

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Started Spider-Man NG+. Breezing through it all on hard difficulty. May increase difficulty.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 28, 2020, 04:51:04 PMUncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Good thing Elena picked up Drake's ring back in the first game, because otherwise this plot wouldn't happen at all.

Every time I play it, I dearly want to love that one, but I hated that the story was so obviously a threadbare excuse to string together the set pieces they wanted to include. I mean, the entire pirate interlude goes on for ages and adds precisely nothing to the plot.

I also hated that they had Nate be such a dick to Elena. At least in the fourth (even with the sudden brother retcon) I bought his motives for lying to her like he did, but in the third it just feels like he doesn't care.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 29, 2020, 08:56:21 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 28, 2020, 04:51:04 PMUncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Good thing Elena picked up Drake's ring back in the first game, because otherwise this plot wouldn't happen at all.

Every time I play it, I dearly want to love that one, but I hated that the story was so obviously a threadbare excuse to string together the set pieces they wanted to include. I mean, the entire pirate interlude goes on for ages and adds precisely nothing to the plot.

I also hated that they had Nate be such a dick to Elena. At least in the fourth (even with the sudden brother retcon) I bought his motives for lying to her like he did, but in the third it just feels like he doesn't care.

I remember the plot kind of sort of hanging together okay up until that pirate interlude, ring silliness aside. And I honestly don't remember the Elena stuff all that well, aside from the frankly odd choice to have them married and divorced all between 2 and 3.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's sort of what I mean. I was so invested in them by the end of the second game it was a bit of a slap in the face to have them apart again, especially as they'd already ridden that train in Uncharted 2. Plus in general I felt like Nate was an asshole to her about it. Any time the subject came up I just thought he was being a dick.

I suppose you could argue the fact it bothered me so much is merely a testament to how well developed the characters were in the previous game.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 3

The AI in this game is kind of stupid, at least two enemies have run right past me and gotten stealth killed. :laugh:

And I'm noticing that this games looooves to repeat stuff. I've fought like four of the big guys you have to melee, and done as many of the running towards the camera bits that the last two games did about once each.

aliens13

aliens13

I'm playing the original Doom game on my cellphone. The controls are... Bad but I'm really enjoying it and I already used to it. I'm already on Episode 2.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Star Wars: Jedi: Fallen Order
XCOM: Enemy Within

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 3

You know, there some weird plot and character choices, but overall this game isn't that ba- oh wait, the pirates just showed up.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

AVENGERS BETA.

Also Shadow of Colossus Remake.

Stitch

Stitch

Dead Rising 2 has a lot frustrating bits in it. I shall prevail, though. Mainly because I still have Case West, Off The Record, and Dead Rising 3 to play. And potentially Frank Rising if I can be bothered.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Far Cry 3

I (along with most other people judging by the reviews) will always remember this for how it goes from being absolutely amazing to absolutely underwhelming the moment you progress to the second island... but I've not got there yet so it's still amazing for now.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've still only played Blood Dragon.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 07, 2020, 07:45:14 PM
Same here, but it's amazing. I got Trials of the Blood Dragon, but it wasn't even in the same league.

Huggs

Huggs

God of War 2: PS3 HD Collection

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 07, 2020, 07:45:14 PM

Blood Dragon was ace ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed