Spider-Man

Started by MoonerSK, Jun 13, 2017, 08:12:43 AM

Author
Spider-Man (Read 7,214 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Currently making my way though this game. I can't help but feel I've see it all before. I think the Batman games do a much better job. I like how quick you can swing through the city but I want to glide as well. The combat is really hard as well. Doesn't seem as fluid as batman.

The Old One

The Old One

IMO it makes all of them,
except Arkham Asylum
obselete.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Agreed. This is the right template for Spidey. The Arkham games led the way, and the makers of this game were wise to retain that spirit, and Spider-Man 2's (PS2) spirit. The combat system was a little hard to grasp at first, but it's still solid.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I found it relatively fluid after the first few missions.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Despite buying them all, I never played the DLC for this. So I went back and replayed the game and then moved onto the DLC. Got the final piece to do now and I'm loving it as much the second time through as I did the first. The DLC does feel harder than the base game, though. I really can't wait for the second game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wasn't expecting this! Kind of hoping it's a spin-off, and we still get a 2, but I'm so jazzed for this as well!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Looks just a great as the first one did!

I'm willing to be its a spin off since it's focusing on Miles, and I like that. It'll give us plenty of time to get to know Miles more as a character and establish himself as his own hero. I think a spin off game is the better route to go so the story for 2 isn't trying to fit it in with everything else that'll be going on
Spoiler
which we almost for sure know will include the black suit, venom, and possibly even the green goblin.
[close]

Dachande

Dachande

Just a shame i have to fork out for another new console, rather than releasing the game on both :'(

Stitch

Stitch

From what I've read, it might just be an updated expansion to the core game, and may possibly be released for PS4, as well

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: Stitch on Jun 13, 2020, 07:57:48 PM
From what I've read, it might just be an updated expansion to the core game, and may possibly be released for PS4, as well

https://mobile.twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/1271875078528077824

j0nesy

j0nesy

based on insomnia's verbiage on twitter, i'm thinking this is separate and that "spider-man 2" will still happen down the line

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that looks to be the case! I'm glad. It means 2 lots of Spidey!!!  ;D

Darkness

Darkness

Spiderman 2:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Excited to see how they handle Venom in this!!

Wweyland

Wweyland

They need to bring Spiderman and Venom together in the movies as well, but this looks great in the meantime.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed