AvP-R International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 31, 2007, 07:47:09 PM

Author
AvP-R International Trailer (Read 20,109 times)

jimmylace

jimmylace

ugh it's Die Hard 4.0 all over again.

Keyes

Keyes

Fox are a wierd company. They must seriously think fans/audiences around the world either can't understand simple titles or they like to just confuse us. At the very least, if they had just dropped the "Requiem" part for around the world and just kept "ALIENS VS PREDATOR" then that would have been acceptable... but.... arhhhg. I'm annoyed by this   >:(  

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Congratulations FOX!!! Nice move!!!   :-\   I still cant belive that!!!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Its just a title guys.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

"Its just a title guys."  Yes, but the title is  important to me. Small part of the film, but every small part are count.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

And the Aliens vs Predator Requiem title is very great!

zen

zen

If one where think about it,showing the trailer at the movie death sentence is a good idea for marketing.They take a realy kick-ass trailer and they show it before the movie(Which is probably lame).You then have everyone coming to see just the trailer,which meens they spend $5 to $30!.Then they get there buddies to go see the trailer,then they say "Well,i pay'd this much to see the trailer,i might as well watch the movie.".Then the companies rake up huge sums of money because of those people.And before you say "No ones stupid enough to do that!!!.",yes,people ARE stupid enough to do that.Just look at that guy who was 30 years old,had a college degree and a wife and kids,then he took one of those hollow chocolet balls filled with a toy and swallow'ed it hole,then he choked to death on it.So yes ,they are stupid enough to do that.And as for the title,ya requiem sounded cool,but i liked "aliens versus predator:survival of the fittest" the most.But hey,they might just give that title to AVP3!   ;D  .

SHREK

SHREK

Whens this green band trailer coming out??

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

"Whens this green band trailer coming out??"  Maybe in Friday night, but if will not come i gues we will see in this weekend. Maybe.   ;)  

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Dear FOX im speaking on behalf of the europe fans. Can you please change the international title to either ALIENS VS. PREDATOR or ALIENS VS. PREDATOR REQUIEM.  One title will be just fine and in years to come what the hell do we call this movie AVP2 no AVP-R no Aliens vs Predator Requiem no! Aliens vs. Predator 2, no Alien vs. Predator: Survival Of The Fitteset, no AvP2 Requiem, no Alien vs. Predator 2  Fox are wankers! when this flick comes out on DVD im going to have to buy an import just to get the better title and logo. Thanks fox!

zen

zen

Hey you people!!!Dont lose faith in the movie!!Just because they changed the title doesnt meen you shood give up on it!!You just wait and see,the movie will be great,regardles of the title!!!   ;)  .

torque160_bh

torque160_bh

Yeh ur right! zen but still by changing title's Fox are making people angry rather than happy and confused! they gotta stick just one title and roll with it! Dont you agree?  I mean it only makes sense?

zen

zen

And also,when the movie does come out im just going to call it AVP2!.And also the name should'nt matter!.Whould you want a great movie with a lame title?,or whould you want a lame movie with a great title?.Personaly i'd choose the former!   ;D  .But i'm geussing some of you whould rather choose the latter   :(  .

zen

zen

Sorry torque160_bh!.I didnt see your comment.Ya you are somewhat right!!   ;D  

Torque160

Torque160

No i agree a great film with an o.k title we would all prefer! but i mean what the hell do fans refer to this movie as? plus with the PSP game coming out is simply title 'Aliens vs. Predator' so its just confusing that theres not one name for this movie! its just a bit annoying thats all.  Its alright for U.S fans to say it dont matter about the title,because you lot get the better end of the deal! lol  Peace! im out  feel like a geek right now!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed