The AvPGalaxy Podcast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast (Read 125,254 times)

SM

SM

Xenomorphine said the Strauses were God's gift to film and that you were a great big meanie.

SiL

SiL

Motherfu--

Oh wait no I listened.

f**k you, Xenomorphine, I don't come across as f**king abrasive! You can take your slights against me and go f**k yourself with them you f**king f**k!

Spoiler
:P
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Great listen. Had me remembering my own Alien/Predator beginnings.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Qualified it by saying you try to come across as objective with your criticism! I literally had nothing planned to talk about and was just saying whatever randomly fired off in my mind, so, unreserved apologies if I caused any offence. :)

SM, I was probably thinking about one of the clips you made comments on. Thought for sure you had some kind of interchange with Colin at the time? If not, an oops on my part... Was a hectic era, that.

Maaan, I only came across 50% cringe-worthy as I thought I would - excellent job on the editing! :laugh:

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 21, 2013, 04:05:00 AM
Qualified it by saying you try to come across as objective with your criticism! I literally had nothing planned to talk about and was just saying whatever randomly fired off in my mind, so, unreserved apologies if I caused any offence. :)
I thought I made it clear I was being facetious. Sorry! We're cool. I heard what you said and understood. Was making a joke.

SM

SM

QuoteThought for sure you had some kind of interchange with Colin at the time?

The only one I remember was a complaint about the lack of acid damage from the tongue rip out at the end.  He mentioned something about the complexity of setting up effects shots, then resetting for each new take etc.  Which I thought was fair enough.

I later realised this was a copout answer for a guy who makes his living in visual effects.

QuoteMaaan, I only came across 50% cringe-worthy as I thought I would - excellent job on the editing!

Amazing what removing a few minutes of 'erms', 'umms' and dead air can do.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: SiL on Feb 21, 2013, 04:13:47 AM
I thought I made it clear I was being facetious. Sorry! We're cool. I heard what you said and understood. Was making a joke.

No, I did! Just releasing the proverbial doves, in case I overlooked something. :)

Quote from: SM on Feb 21, 2013, 04:18:51 AM
The only one I remember was a complaint about the lack of acid damage from the tongue rip out at the end.  He mentioned something about the complexity of setting up effects shots, then resetting for each new take etc.  Which I thought was fair enough.

I later realised this was a copout answer for a guy who makes his living in visual effects.

I kind of remember you being involved in the Great Sewer Scene Controversy, when the 'red band' trailer came out. Could be mistaken!

QuoteAmazing what removing a few minutes of 'erms', 'umms' and dead air can do.

Yeees... I salute these isolating talents. :)

SM

SM

QuoteI kind of remember you being involved in the Great Sewer Scene Controversy, when the 'red band' trailer came out. Could be mistaken!

I honestly can't remember.

Darkness

Darkness

Good work. Managed to pass an hour at work today listening to it. I'll have to check out the Judge Dredd crossover.

Corporal Hicks

Didn't realise you liked Dredd?

Darkness

Darkness

I loved the new movie. I vaguely remember watching the first one as a kid but can't really remember it. It's a great universe though.

SM

SM

Just watched the new one on the weeked.  I dig.

BountyHunter

BountyHunter

IS this podcast still going?  It's been a few months since the last episode.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ep 10 should be up by the end of the week. Next one recorded shortly.

BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Ask and ye shall receive, eh?  That's great.  I still have the first 4 episodes to listen to, so it'll give me something to do while I wait.

Love the show, btw.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed