Predalien Chestburster Art

Started by Darkness, Jun 02, 2004, 06:30:56 PM

Author
Predalien Chestburster Art (Read 16,793 times)

?//

?//

how could a face hugger (or whaterver they r called ) get on a pred, thy have maskes on. looks like thy r gonna make the preds look weaker than thy should be   >:D  

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well remember the Predator might of lost his mask during a battle or it my got ruined too ?//.  So there is a chance and alien fachugger might of been waiting for the right moment.  In Alien the one guy had a space helment on and it got on his face.  So why couldn't it get on a Pred.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Yeah a pred is far!! from beign invincible! he could have been caught in a fight with an alien who ripped his mask right off! or by making a fight honorable against a human he got his mask off and got suprise by an alien. many more possible ways are also possible!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

TO ? remember kane? he had a space helmet on and the face hugger melted through that so why not a preds mask??

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

ther is only 1 thing that doesn`t make sense in that  the fachuga spit acid to get to kane but a pred mask and armour is not suppos to be acid resistant??

Aliminator

Aliminator

Yes, the acid melt through ANYTHING!!! even pred mask!!! so it makes sense. And why why you would you say it's acid resistant? have you actually seen pred and alien battle before? (except comics) And PREDATORS are not INVINCIBLE.

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Niether are Aliens.Actually,their alot more fragile then Predators are.Take out a shotgun and blow the aliens face off and it writhes round for awhile and dies but shoot a predator it just gets back up pissed.

Variable

Variable

Yea you dont want to get in the way of a pissed of Pred. The artwork is fasinating.   8)  

gelatinous monster

gelatinous monster

i want to see the adult predalien, that concept is sweet.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I don't want to see the adult predalien until I see the movie. :) Too big spoiler for me to handle.  -Rusty Nails

TERMINATOR2199

TERMINATOR2199

HO GOD !    ???  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

To SHADOW OF FUS Sorry but take a pred take his helmet off and shoot him in the face with a shot gun!!! result = splash!!! that result stand for every living BEEN !!!!! A SHOT GUN!!! FOR GOD SAKE!!!   ???     ???    as for the acid resistant thing if its not acid resistant then the pred is toast!!!    ???   imagine that!! a wrist b. swipe splash!! acid all over the place the pred armour melt then NO DEFENCE AGAINST AN ALIEN!!!!   :-\     :-\   MAN that pred is going to pray for his life

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

as for the adult predalien, I prefer to see it before I see the movie. that way if he is all f***ed up it wont be a very disapointing thing in the movie. But also if he`s nice well then if he`s the proud predalien version of that MAGNIFICENT lil fella up there then yes it will be disapointing to see him before the movie

brianjrmav24

brianjrmav24

Look, whoever thinks that Predator armor is not acid resistant knows nothing about their technology. Their whole technology is built to counter the Aliens. The Xenomorph is their most prized prey, so you'd think, that logically, considereing how smart the Predators have proven to be, that they would construct equipment to counter an Alien, especially their acid blood. Heck, if the armor, made of an alloy called xerbinium by the way, wasn't acid resistant, why would they bother wearing any during an Alien hunt if they knew that their acid blood would melt it anyway. They've been fighting the Aliens for thousands of years, so to say that they dont know about the acid blood is absurd. I'd go more with the theory that his helmet got knocked off during a duel and the facehugger took advantage, but it'd be quite impossible for acid blood to melt xerbinium, the Yautja use it for a freaking reason!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Yeah I  am a bigger fan of aliens but that pred is the coolest alien out there!! and the most intelligent! so if he go there chasing aliens not well prepare well he is TOAST!! and he would prove me wrong saying that he`s the most inteligent   >:D   that armor have to be acid resistant!! (but the thing saying his blood neutrelize acid is completely WRONG!!)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed