Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 166,185 times)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 18, 2016, 08:38:50 AM
Quote from: thexenomorph on Mar 17, 2016, 05:58:35 PM
Hi, is this where I should talk about Prometheus figures? Or should I find a different thread?  :)
I bought the engineer and trilobite pack last Saturday, I can't wait to receive them in the mail, to make it less painful of a wait I am watching a ton of review videos!

We have a Prometheus figure thread but it's probably buried. I'll find it and split off your post and merge with that one.  :)

I picked up a David at the convention I went to a few weeks back. Twas my first Prometheus figure. I never got around to it when they were released but I'm interested in getting some of the Engineers.
I got the Chair Suit figure to open and it looks great. Also had the 2 pack vs. Trilobyte and it makes for a good mock up battle between my Ahab Predator and the Engineer ala Fire & Stone! Would recommend those two over the Pressure suit.

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

I got my Trilobite/engineer two pack in the mail yesterday! I love them! So much articulation! I love that you can bend the legs of the trilobite to make a ton of different poses! Plus the trilobite is much bigger than I expected it to be!  :o

And nice, I need to buy the David figure!

Kailem

Kailem

Speaking of "resurrection" (but not that Resurrection), NECA just revealed that they're finally going to be releasing "The Lost Wave" of Prometheus figures next year!

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/807299025611423748

Apologies if there's a NECA Prometheus thread around here somewhere. I looked but couldn't find one, so I figured this was as appropriate a place as any to post this. :P

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 09, 2016, 08:25:03 PM
Speaking of "resurrection" (but not that Resurrection), NECA just revealed that they're finally going to be releasing "The Lost Wave" of Prometheus figures next year!

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/807299025611423748

Apologies if there's a NECA Prometheus thread around here somewhere. I looked but couldn't find one, so I figured this was as appropriate a place as any to post this. :P

https://media.tenor.co/images/e0ed590ac5e5beb89678c7824f271468/raw

Hell yeah! I remember NECA showed Shaw and the contaminated Fifield for series 3 but they were replaced for the hologram ingenieers due poor sales and costs of the past 2 waves.
Great news! Definitely this coming 2017 is the Alien year.  :D

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Great to see these figures finally on sale, its a shame there isn't a figure for the alternative CGI mutant Fielded which more closely resembles a Xeno.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Surprisingly good facial likenesses.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Nice. That Fifield is mine. I wonder if they'll make an alternate head available since there were technically two versions of the character. 

randomname

randomname

sorry but as much as i love prometheus, and alien franchise, i cant stand neca

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

So out of curiosity, who all is actually planning to buy these figures?

echobbase79

echobbase79

I'll probably just get the Fifield and that's it.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Dec 11, 2016, 03:48:24 AM
So out of curiosity, who all is actually planning to buy these figures?

Myself. If job goes well, I would buy the entire wave  8)

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

ill probably buy Vickers for the head. Put it on an Aliens Ripley and get a robo hand to make Furiosa.

Vark_

Vark_

Not particularly interested, although I find them really well crafted, I got a crush on Fifield.
The likenesses are top notch.

Corporal Hicks

I think it's great NECA are putting these out. I know folk have been asking for a while. The upcoming release of Covenant seems like a better time than any.

I'll likely not get them though as I'm not a massive fan of the human figures. Might get the Fifield one though - that looks pretty cool.

Vark_

Vark_

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 13, 2016, 12:29:48 PMThe upcoming release of Covenant seems like a better time than any.
My thought exactly, since Prometheus now has officially a sequel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed