Fan Favourite Alex White Returns With New Novel, Alien: Into Charybdis!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 03, 2020, 03:53:38 PM

Author
Fan Favourite Alex White Returns With New Novel, Alien: Into Charybdis! (Read 96,653 times)

Engineer

HuDaFuK

Perfect-Organism

Apparently Charybdis is pronounced with a "k" sound at the beginning...

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 04, 2020, 01:45:55 AM
https://twitter.com/alexrwhite/status/1279228494073999362

Hmm, I wonder if Alex is bringing Marcus back? or something new? Or maybe both?

Excited to find out!

Perfect-Organism

The laws of robotics are firmly planted in the series since Aliens with the speech Bishop gives to Ripley.

Nightmare Asylum

Yep. Which makes sense, given the Alien universe's very dystopian outlook on a corporate-ruled, capitalist future where even humans are completely expendable if they interfere with the Comapny's potential growth.

Engineer

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jul 04, 2020, 02:31:56 PM
The laws of robotics are firmly planted in the series since Aliens with the speech Bishop gives to Ripley.

Yea I think Alex is recognizing that. Perhaps what Alex means by "but no others" is some other book(s) they're currently writing, unrelated to Alien.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Engineer on Jul 04, 2020, 02:41:29 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jul 04, 2020, 02:31:56 PM

Yea I think Alex is recognizing that. Perhaps what Alex means by "but no others" is some other book(s) they're currently writing, unrelated to Alien.

Yup that is exactly what they meant.

BlueMarsalis79

Metric superiority.

Corporal Hicks

Probably because Titan is British.  :laugh: That's hilarious.

Wweyland

Humanity truly is lost if the Imperial System is still used in the future.

SM

SM

I had this conversation with Titan one year and three days ago and recommended metric based on the most popular flicks using it.

You're welcome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed